Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Laneige Water Bank Moisturizer- Old formula

Does anybody have any suggestions on moisturizers that are similar to the old Laneige water bank moisturizer formula?? I’m so, so, heartbroken (Ik Sounds dramatic) they changed it and didn’t keep the old one as an option. I spent so long finding a holy grail like that for my skin and am super bummed i can’t restock my own supply :

Re: Laneige Water Bank Moisturizer- Old formula

Hiii as a person with acne prone combination skin, I used the Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic moisturizer and it was so worth it! Especially in the winter when my skin gets dryer.

for oily skin: use the gel moisturizer (the one with the blue dot)

for dry skin: use the one with the red dot/ the cream moisturizer 

combo skin: I use the cream one but it’s just personal preference

another thing is the water bank toner that is part of the same Laneige line. The combination of the toner and moisturizer is 👌👌👌👌

hii, do you think the new waterbank collection is worth it, I want to buy it but not sure about it.

Did you end up finding something similar? I haven't found a replacement and am almost out of the old formula 😞

I also just saw that Laneige has launched a new water serum product.. might try that too.

@maris1118 @alphyla hi, I never tried this cream, but if you google it you will find a website where they compare similar formulas to this one. We can't share links here from external websites, but if you google "skincare dupes" and then the laneige cream, some products will pop out! hope this helps!

Bump!

I'm in the same boat... I might try the Belief Hungarian Water Essence... But looking for suggestions too.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing