cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Hi,

I am absolutely in love with the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C but it is so annoying to apply. When I try to do it with my finger, it gets so sticky and takes ten minutes to wash off, but when I use the applicator, the same thing happens and it gets so sticky. Does anyone have any tips or tricks?

Re: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

hii, i had the same issue but you should totally get the lip cover for it from amazon, you just use the little spatula and put it in the cover that sticks to the little jar.

@mackaroon @SportyGirly125 I have the vanilla one and don't have any issues with it. Is not sticky at all, it's soft and buttery. Sometimes I apply it with my index finger, sometimes with the tiny spatula, and when I have a little residue on me, I just massage it on my cuticles 😅

@mackaroon - I don't like the applicator that came with the product and I don't like using my finger.  I use the little spatula that came with my Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL  If I use my finger, I wipe it off with a tissue, then use soap and water if necessary.

@mackaroon  I use the back of my fingernail to scoop out a little to apply. I use a dry tissue to wipe off any residue. It becomes a mess if you try to wipe the product off of your finger or the applicator with water. 

@mackaroon Hmm, I do get a little residual stickiness on my finger after application but it definitely doesn't last that long. I usually just rub it in for a few seconds and then put on hand lotion since I'm usually climbing into bed right after using the lip mask. 

@mackaroon @Do you apply a lot of it?  I haven’t had issues with applying it with my finger or the applicator and then washing it off. I also have tried several of the scents. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing