Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Korean skin care products

I have very oily acne prone and sensitive skin and I want to begin skincare. Please What’s the best Korean products to start with? I am also a minimalist

Re: Korean skin care products

Hey I know it might be late but just in case here are some Korean cleansers that work great on sensitive oily skin                                             •Etude house Soon Jung foam cleanser $9        •Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser $9     

•Papa Recipe Eggplant Clearing 5.5 Cleansing Foam $11                                         

And for a moisturizer I would personally recommend Shea butter for anyone and everyone it’s natural it’s moisturizing good for all skin types helps with dark spots, signs of aging,smoothes the skin, seals all your products in but it has a oily consistency it’s not mat and it’s better for a night routine and if your not into that oily look. that’s okay though I’ve heard that OSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap is one of the best and is great for oily skin and sensitive skin and Bonajour Vegan beauty Organic Green Tea Water Bomb

And for sunscreen there are many that I heard good options but most Ik are Japanese

•the one i use is the canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV [01]Clear $11

•Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Sunscreen $12

•Country and Stream Honey UV water gel $13

•Village 11 Factory daily mild sun cream $13

•CAREZONE Doctor Solution Derma Repair Cica Sun Stick $16

•All-around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel $16

•ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel $26

•Krave Beauty Beet The Sun $37

•Shiseido Senka Aging Care UV Sunscreen

Korean skin care products

the first product that I saw results with is Farsali. Now I am about to start using Laneige which is the first Korean Beauty brand I ever heard of, and is fairly inexpensive compared to most other KB brands in Sephora

While I really like Laneige glycolic acid moisturizer, many of their products are heavily scented, so do be careful with this brand if you have particularly sensitive skin. Just my 2 cents!

If you're just starting, @TheAffiangLamai you'll want to build a basic routine of cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Then later you can add it steps like oil cleansing and exfoliating to help with the acne. Honestly, my preferred cleansers and sunscreens are western products, but for moisturizers here are a few options:

CosRX Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion (this is great for day time wear because it's so light)

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing