Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Korean products for PIE?

Hi! I have developed PIE, wondering what you recommend for treating it?

I looked at Cicapair Tiger Grass but I don’t want to cover it up - I want to use things that actually help it heal. I currently have Belif Aqua Bomb and use their jelly cleanser, as well as the niacinamide drops from glow recipe.

Re: Korean products for PIE?

@cheeem I'm not an expert by any means but here are some products that have helped fade acne scars on me. I liked the By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water. I also enjoy the Some By Mi Miracle Toner. You can try looking into products with Tranexamic Acid, such as the The INKEY List Tranexamic Acid Hyperpigmentation Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL. Also maybe try a Snail mucin serum, like the one from CosRx. Make sure you're using sunscreen every day, as well. 

Thank you!! I was surprised not to see any snail mucin sold at Sephora 😞 I’ll have to give that a try though. Appreciate the specific recs. 

@cheeem Vitamin C may be helpful. I've had good luck with Tiam My Signature C Source. 

@Anonymous Thank you! I tried using vitamin c but it was way too strong (the c ferulic) so something a bit lighter sounds good.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing