Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Korean cleansers

Does anyone know a good Korean cleanser? I have hormonal, acne prone skin with some dark spots and it’s oily/sensitive. I’ve been using the Tatcha deep cleanser in the day and the amorepacific enzyme cleanser at night and even though they’re both “gentle” I feel like they strip my skin and it feels tight and kinda burns in some spots. If anyone has suggestions they are well appreciated!

Korean cleansers

(107) oneoseven low pH chaga cleanser. It is absolutely the HG cleanser for all skin types.

Re: Korean cleansers

@nicky4, both of those products are very nice. The enzymes in them may be too much for your skin to use on a daily basis, especially as you are using one in the morning and the other in the evening. One approach may be to alternate the days you use them - so if you use the Tatcha in the morning one day, skip it the next day and use the AmorePacific the next evening instead. If that doesn't work well and your skin is still feeling stripped and dry, maybe limit using them to once per week and not on the same day. For those days when you are not using either of these cleansers, you might want to give the belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating Jelly Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL a try - it's a good K-Beauty cleanser. Another Korean brand cleanser you might like is INNISFREE - Green Tea Hydrating Cleansing Foam. 

Re: Korean cleansers

@nicky4 I second the Belif cleanser. Also, if it doesn’t have to be Korean, I really like First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL, it doesn’t feel like it dries out my skin at all. I’ve also heard great things about the Holifrog cleansers. They’re supposed to be really gentle. They sell them on Beautylish.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing