cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Korean Products.

Are Korean products really good or are they really not that good? Just a question I'm not sure if I should buy some. I don't know any specific brands either.

Re: Korean Products.

A lot of american brands actually get their products made in Korea! 
There are so many kbeauty brands out there, but they may or may not work for you, depending on your skin concerns. My favorite brand is currently SanDaWha (i have really dry skin). 

Re: Korean Products.

wouldnt reallysay they are better or worst than american brands but i will say they are a little bit more innovative, wide rage of product (gel-based cleansers, oil-based cleansers, mechanical exfoliators, chemical exfoliators, toners, essences, serums, moisturizers and SHEET MASKSSSSS SO MANY SHEET MASKS. They also have insanely adorable packaging and collections sometime which is always fun. The klog is awesome actually and helped me come up with an awesome skincare routine with some k beauty but not necessarily everything i use is k beauty, k beauty also happens to be on like the $10-$40 scale 

i think they are unique, different from american brands,...

i think they are unique, different from american brands, they have essence, toners and gel creams which are different. i personally love Korean products.

RE: Korean Products.

Hi. I believe you will be able to know if the products work well with your skin. Fortunately, I have had luck with most, not all, products. Neogen, also sold at Sephora, offers great products. Cosrx and Origins are great brands as well. I could be wrong, but from what I've learned, Korean skincare has to do with layering products to make your skin at its best. Correct me if I'm wrong! I think it is a win-win situation!

RE: Korean Products.

Korean products are great, but it really depends on what you're looking for. I would recommend going on The Klog (https://theklog.co/) a blog about Korean makeup and skincare. I found it really helpful. Or even watching reviews of k-beauty online. There are tons of great brands like Étude House, Innisfree, Missha, tony moly, and Cosrx etc....I could go on and on. I hope this is helpful! 🙂
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing