Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in K-Beauty

Koh Gen Do Spa Water

Hi all!  

Has anyone used the Koh Gen Do Spa Water?  And what are your thoughts on it?  Is it worth the price tag?  I'm currently using the Son and Park Beauty Water as a toner.  I love it but I'm curious if the KGD is better or similar.  

RE: Koh Gen Do Spa Water

I๏ธ never tried the water but I๏ธ always buy a pack of the wipes for travel and they are great, which makes me want to go buy the water. One day I๏ธ will.

Re: RE: Koh Gen Do Spa Water

@mpas I feel you! The price made me hesitant to buy it so I always think, one day Iโ€™ll buy it! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Re: Koh Gen Do Spa Water

@CakesCakes I use both! I use the Beauty Water as a toner & the Spa Water to remove my makeup. I have sensitive skin & the Spa Water doesn't sting or irritate it at all. I recently was out of town & I ran out & was forced to buy a different brand of makeup remover, which reminded me why I will only buy the Spa Water in the future haha. I definitely think it's worth the price tag ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope this helps!

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! I think Iโ€™ll give it a try!

I currently use it and love it.  It is very gentle for the skin and take off makeup with a few wipes.  If you wanted a dupe for it, Bioderma Sensibio h20, in the pink packaging feels exactly the same.  I cannot go back to other makeup removers after using these 2.

@SportyGirly125 Thanks! 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing