Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

K-beauty at Sephora: Share your tips and product recs!

Anna2BT_0-1659729313003.png

Hey there, Beauty Insider Community! I wanted to start a post for all of us to have an ongoing conversation about one of my favorite parts of the beauty scene: Korean beauty (commonly known as “K-beauty” for short 😉)! When I first got into skincare, I was immediately attracted to K-beauty because I was fascinated by the idea of glass skin (a term used often in K-beauty, generally referring to skin that looks so luminous and flawless it could even be made of glass). I also thought that watching people use sheet masks in Korean dramas always looked like so much fun! Nowadays, I’m always on the lookout for good K-beauty finds at Sephora.

I’m dropping some love for some of my personal K-beauty faves:

This thread is for all the longtime K-beauty fans and those who might be curious about K-beauty! Have questions about glass skin, 10-step routines, or products? Or maybe you have some good K-beauty Sephora recommendations or other knowledge to share? Let’s demystify K-beauty together!

Give your K-beauty tips, recommendations, or ask questions in the comments below!

Re: K-beauty at Sephora: Share your tips and product recs!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 gorgeous! 🤗

@SportyGirly125 I second this, The Creme Shop masks are phenomenal and consistent. 🙂 Wish they were at Sephora.

Any recs for cleansing oils? I have used the Josie Maran Argan oil for years, but decided to try the DHC cleansing oil and have liked it. I was considering the Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm but it is pricey and I don’t love using jars as opposed to pumps for hygienic reason…any Korean skin care cleansing oils that are worth a buy?

@katyruddrn the DHC is a good one. Burt’s Bees has a very nice cleansing oil as well, although it isn’t k-beauty.

I love this one too @SportyGirly125 ! It’s so gooood. @katyruddrn 

Added to cart, will give it a try! Thank you!

@katyruddrn @I hope you love it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • Anna2BT_0-1659729313003.png
testing