Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

K Beauty - where to buy online?

Looking for some recommendations of sites to purchase K beauty products. Have noticed the INSANE markup, and would rather purchase elsewhere, but also want to make sure I’m buying the real product and not an Amazon version or similar. 
Anyone have experience with Chuusi or Yesstyle? Are they real products?  
(Located in Canada btw) 

Thanks!!

Re: K Beauty - where to buy online?

Highly recommend checking out OliveYoung and Soko glam!

Hey, did you know Glow Recipe is K-beauty? They are kind of expensive, but they are my favorite products to use of all time. They're super fun because of the awesome packaging, and the products do what they say they won't. For instance, the first ingredient in the watermelon mist is actually watermelon extract and not water. That's insane to me.

@Leepers In the past I used Yesstyle but recently have been ordering from StyleKorean. The shipping is super fast and free if you spend $80. They have great time deals too. 

I've bought several times from Toronto, Skin.to 

She's got great prices and excellent delivery. Highly recommend.

I've used Sukoshi mart before they have a good selection of k/j beauty. They also have physical stores in square one and somewhere Scarborough I think. 

I searched up great K-beauty, and I found all the products on eBay for very reasonable prices! There's one brand I love so much called Too Cool For School. They use eggs in their products, and the packaging is insanely cute. I highly recommend their egg mellow cream (5 in 1), their egg masks (I get firming and pore tightening), the eggsential toner, and their foaming egg mousse cleanser and facial pack. They all work so well, and they do exactly what they say they do. I hope someone checks them out. I really enjoy using their products. 💜

@Leepers Those were my concerns too. I want authentic K products but don't know where to find and purchase. I will be bookmarking this thread ❤️ Thanks everyone.

@Leepers I've used Chuusi and pinknblossom before and yes, they are real products! I've had pretty good customer service experiences with Chuusi too. Good luck!

I find global olive young site to ship fastest. Stylevana takes forever to ship and YesStyle you need to watch out for availability date for each products. 
I usually use global olive young when theres a sale, use yes style or stylevana only if products im looking for isnt avail at olive young. 
As for any products I need immediately; I use credithink in Amazon they’re official distributor of multiple k beauty brands 100% authentic. Thankfully many of my staples credithink carries

Sokoglam! I’ve been using it for years now and that’s the only website I truly trust. Not sure about the others though. I love Olive Young, the physical store in Korea, but I haven’t tried shopping online. 

@Leepers try --- !
Found them through a friend.
I've tried YesStyle a few times but found that the products were pretty close to expiration dates, meaning they weren't very fresh. However, if you don't mind that, their prices are hard to beat!

@Leepers I know that Yesstyle is an authorized retailer for all of the products they carry, though I've never actually tried them. Personally, I have ordered from Jolse, which is also an authorized retailer for their K-beauty brands.

Comparing the two, I've noticed that Yesstyle seems to have slightly better base prices, but Jolse usually has better coupons and shipping prices. (To note: When I've ordered from Jolse, I got a lot of free samples. I don't know if Yesstyle sends samples or not.)

@Leepers There was a thread dedicated to this somewhere on BIC...I recall mentioning Ohlolly, also.

Soko Glam, hellokbanana, Ulta, and Amazon (I’ve bought Neogen, Mediheal, Cosrx through Amazon, all legit) just double check the sold by link. There is a Aritaum in the Korean grocery store by where I live, they may have stores across the country, they sell Sulwahsoo, Mamonde, Laneige. I’ve used Yesstyle as well, I hear shipping can take awhile but my order came fast!

How is soko glam in terms of shipping to Canada? 

Try PinkNBlossam, @Leepers. I find Yesstyle requires such a large amount to get free shipping, which is annoying. PnB doesn't have the largest selection, but they're generous with their samples and often have great deals. There's also Eliko Glow, which is intriguing, but I haven't tried yet. Good luck!!

Conversation Stats
testing