Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

(Some Korean and Some Japanese) 1. Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream $68 2. Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Fine Mist $28 3. Glow Recipe’s Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask $45 4. Dr. Jart+ Peptide Serums $48 5. Touch N Soul Metalist Eyeshadow $20 6. Tatcha’s Violet-C Brightening Serum $88 7. Shiseido Controlled Chaos Volume Mascara Ink $25 8. Laneige Lavender Water Sleeping Mask $25 9. Kaja Roller Highlighter $25 10. Kaja Lip Hearts Balm $18

Re: K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

Hi! I just saw the watermelon mist!!! have any of ya'll happen to try it out yet?? I'm tempted to get one via online without going in person to try it out at the store, but curious if there are any comments people have to say about it.. I just love fruity/watermelon especially scents 😄 thanks for this post! 

RE: Re: K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

I got mine from glow recipe before it officially launched at Sephora. I LOVE IT. so fresh!!!

RE: Re: K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

I read the reviews on it and it seems like quite a handful got this before it was released... how you all were able to do this? I’m glad to hear it’s good! I want to get it , I love their products ! Especially watermelon scents !

Re: RE: Re: K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

@missxmas The watermelon mist is available to purchase online at Sephora if you want it. 

I think there are rumors that Laneige's Lip Glowy Balms will arrive at Sephora soon!  

(It's on YesStyle so not an exclusive but it's a new K-beauty product?)

@RNGesusPls  It's not really that new; it's been on the Laneige site for about a year.

Ah thanks for the info!

RE: K-Beauty Launches of 2019 (Sephora Exclusive)

Comment any that I’ve missed
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing