cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

K-Beauty Favorites!

I’m falling in love with K-Beauty! I love my Touch n Sol primer & Too Cool for School is cute, but I haven’t tried anything else. Any recommendations? I wanna know everyone’s favorites.

Re: K-Beauty Favorites!

I love Skin Food and Tony Moly but I also love Touch n Sol, Laneige, Koh Gen Do, and Glow Recipe

K-Beauty Favorites!

Some of my favorite KB brands are Klairs, Missha, Neogen, and Hanskin. I also love the Whamisa toner which compares nicely to Hanskin Hyaluron skin essence in terms of hydration. Klairs recently released their freshly juiced vitamin E mask which pairs well with my L Acorbic Acid 15%/Vitamin C serum. I use the one by the Ordinary, although I am interested in the Cosrx Triple C Lightinng liquid 20%. However, I prefer to use vitamin C during the day. Since the Cosrx is over 15 percent I would use it at night. I'm not sure if I'll make the purchase since I prefer to use retinols/retinoids at night. I have discovered a lot of great products/brands, but the ones mentioned above are my favs.

I definitely second the Laneige recommendation, especially LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original and LANEIGE - Two Tone Lipstick. Etude House and PeriPera are also both really fun brands and I've been really pleased with the quality of their products.

I've gotten multiple samples of the BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb from Sephora and have really enjoyed it. I'm not using it at the moment as I'm testing out a Japanese skin care range, but it is next up in my skincare rotation. 

Hi @castmembersarah,

One of my beauty dreams is to go to Korea, just to test out the beauty products. I heard they have great desserts, but I'm mostly interested in the skin care! I'm obsessed with the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask and the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original. They're both light, but hydrating and easy to use.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<3333

Crazy thing is I was into Korean beauty and skincare long...

Crazy thing is I was into Korean beauty and skincare long before it was popular in America. I spent 13 months is Korea with the Military years ago and was just as obsessed then as I am now.

Completely agree with everything @PenelopeBT said - both of the Laneige products she mentioned are amazing!  And it would be fabulous to go to Korea to test out beauty products!!! And to eat too!!! You’re speaking my language @PenelopeBT! 😍💜

My favorite for foundation is Moonshot's Perfect Fit Balm Cushion - it has a mesh layer on top of the product so it delivers a more even application when the sponge is pressed to the surface. A light, dewy finish that looks natural.

Peripera makes a good milk lip balm that comes unscented and in two flavors. Very hydrating.

The Face Shop does a lot of cute collaboration items with big brands and it's fun to buy them for the packages.

Anonymous Insider

RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

3 concept eyes is HUGE in Korea and I’ve been getting so obsessed with it recently as well! Also brands like PeriPera, Labiotte, Etude House, and Laneige have great lip tints, cushion foundations, and more! I love the Moonshot cushion foundation and the new Cosrx cushion foundation too!

SkinFood's Yuja and their Peach Sake line are THE best K-Beauty skincare on top with PeriPera tints hehe
Anonymous Insider

I love night masks, any and all night masks.  I have dry skin and when I wake up, it’s just so soft and dewy. Game changer 

Neogen Lemon pads! They took off the top layer gunk of my arm (and face too!) Dr.Jart sunscreen SPF 30 is SOO LIGHT! I barely feel anything at all... literally! Highly recommend!
Anonymous Insider

@Alexiana amazon has the neogen pads for $16 or so right now. 😜

Re: RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

@Anonymous Amazon does give you some good deals! I’m just afraid that sometimes if it’s not from a Neogen seller, then the item could be fake in some ways. I had someone bought an Oleplex and Victoria Secret items on Amazon and turned out to be watered down and the bottle’s design was a bit different from the original. I use Sokoglam or Yesstyle since they sell actual items. 

ANYTHING Amore Pacific is the BOMB. Absolutely love it!!! I've also used sooo many other K beauty products....way too many to mention here....sorry!....but I will say that I've loved EVERYTHING I've tried.

Amore Pacific Vintage Essence. I can’t stop raving about it. I’m so in love!
Anonymous Insider

I just got mine the other day.  Can't wait to try it, @darlyndar!

EVERYONE needs that in their life. It’s such an AMAZING product! 

Love K-beauty also! Iope Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning was a game changer for me. My skin was more plump, clear and pores appear smaller. It may be all in my head, but I think that it helps the absorption of serums also. I have heard good things about Missha Time Revolution too. I may try that next. 

Also, you must try Peripera Velvet lip tints. The finish is matte, but it is not too drying and seems to fill in the cracks on lips. There is some transfer during eating and drinking, but the color stays on your lips all day. Sephora needs to start selling these!

🎀 -Erborian Ginseng Milk - Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar - Anything from Cosrx - Neogen Lemon smoothing pads
Anonymous Insider

Yaaay, @Anonymous; so happy to hear you are loving K-Beauty.  Too Cool for School has some great products - skincare and makeup.  I love their sheet masks.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing