cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

K-Beauty Favorites!

I’m falling in love with K-Beauty! I love my Touch n Sol primer & Too Cool for School is cute, but I haven’t tried anything else. Any recommendations? I wanna know everyone’s favorites.

Innisfree products were a great discovery for me! I espec...

Innisfree products were a great discovery for me! I especially like the serums and masks. here's my latest haul from them!

Re: Innisfree products were a great discovery for me! I espec...

Omg I'm so jealous of your haul lol

Anonymous Insider

Re: Innisfree products were a great discovery for me! I espec...

@anniechan, what a lovely haul!  Innisfree puts out some great products!  Those serums and masks look amazing.  It's making it hard to restrain myself - other than restocking my go-to or holy grail products, I'm on a no-buy through the end of the month for K-Beauty sheet masks and serums so I can get through my sheet mask collection and use up some products that I've started and not yet finished - it's harder than I thought it would be...

Re: K-Beauty Favorites!

I'm loving Belif's true cream moisturizing bomb! It's so light yet moisturizing!

Anonymous Insider

Yes, @PetitGoliath, I completely agree.  The Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is light yet moisturizing.  It's one of my favorite moisturizers - definitely going to be one of my lifesavers during the winter. 

Same! I just bought the Holly jolly hydration set that comes with a full size version plus two other products, it's such a steal!

RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

I️ really love the Neogen green tea exfoliating pads (they seriously got rid of the texture in my cheeks in 1 use), and the Dr. Jart Ceramidin gel cream and Cicapair color corrector...my skin is insanely sensitive to some really dumb things (like coconut oil) and I️ find that I️ generally have the best luck with K-Beauty products overall
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

K-Beauty products are gentle yet amazingly effective on my sensitive skin too!  So glad I discovered K-Beauty this year!  The Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin line is fantastic, @hopkinss33!

RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

Here are some of my favorites, Laneige water sleeping mask, Neogen lemon exfoliating pads, and dr. Jart masks. All these items are sold at Sephora! My all time favorite Korean product is Missha First Time Revolution Treatment Essence, but this isn't sold at Sephora 😞 you could find this at Target in their mini k-beauty section! 🙂

I also love the Missha first essence. I get mine from Sok...

I also love the Missha first essence. I get mine from Soko Glam. Sephora should really start carrying this brand. It is insanely popular and I'm told compares nicely with the SKII essence.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

Yes, @simplyyjulie, the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is a dream product - my skin loves it!  Of the Dr Jart+ masks, do you have any particular favorites?

RE: Re: RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

@Anonymous I recently tried the Dermask Jet Brightening Solution Mask (the one with the orange and white pill on it) and I've been loving it so far!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: K-Beauty Favorites!

hmmm...a brightening mask from Dr. Jart+?  Looks like my cart has another product in it.  Thanks, @simplyyjulie!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing