Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Innisfree coming to Sephora

As they say, lettuce discuss. When is the line launching officially? What product are you most looking forward to? Which products are you hoping to see get brought over?

Re: Innisfree coming to Sephora

I really wanted to see the jeju cherry blossom line on sephora, the jelly texture is intriguing and I have only heard good things about it 🙂 maybe they'll add it later, but who knows really? In the meantime, yesstyle and amazon are carrying it...

I’m looking forward to try their Cica Balm with Bija Oil. It’s like the Dr Jart Cica line in that it contains all 4 triterpenoids from centella that makes for a more potent soothing formula than just plain centella extract.

In the past when i needed hydration, I had good results with their green tea serum. I don’t think I need it now personally, but would recommend it to others. 

I LOVE Innisfree. It saved my skin when it was at its worst so I’ll forever be grateful. I did my research and AmorePacific Corporation owns many of the K-Beauty brands that I trust such as Innisfree. It seems like Laneige is the most popular brand owned by AmorePacific on here, so I totally recommend Innisfree to those who love Laneige. The products are gentle yet very effective. I hope they add the sheet masks, the green tea micellar water, and the sunscreen on here. 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing