Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in K-Beauty
|

I need some recommendations!!

How can i get rid of texture under my eyes and on my forehead??

Re: I need some recommendations!!

Before you try a million things for your undereyes, look up "visible sebaceous glands" and compare.

If your undereye texture is due to visible sebaceous glands, there is no cream, pill, or surgical fix. Visible sebaceous glands are often mistaken for milia, but they are a natural feature of thinner skin and cannot be changed. I have had them since I was a kid!

If this is your issue, I recommend you keep moisturizing and put as little concealer and powder as possible on them, applying in very thin layers, to minimize their appearance.

Use a cica toner it helped me!!!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Hi @Selenebebe. Do you have any exfoliants in your routine? That would help with texture. Or are you using any vitamin a based products (ie. retinol)?

I don't use anything with vitamins, or use any exfoliants at the moment.

Hi @Selenebebe.

If you donโ€™t have an exfoliating step in your routine, try adding one. Try once a week and see how your skin reacts and slowly build up the frequency. Exfoliating doesnโ€™t need to happen everyday. Twice a week is plenty to give your skin tone to recover after. 

Retinol is another way to help smooth out your skin. Itโ€™s a derivative of vitamin A but usually applied topically to the skin. COSRX makes a fairly gentle option thatโ€™s good for starters. Look for COSRX The Retionol 0.1. With retinol, start with a tiny dot and rub it only on target areas once every few days to build up tolerance then slowly increase the amount and the frequency. Eventually you can do it once a day if your skin can handle it. It should also be used in the evening as it is photosensitive and breaks down faster in sunlight. It can also make your skin more photosensitive, so be sure to use sunscreen in the morning.

Also, Sephora doesnโ€™t automatically inform people when youโ€™ve replied. We get around that by using @ to tag them. You can also use it to tag other threads. # works the same way but for tagging products. ๐Ÿ™‚

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing