Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Holiday 2018 wishlist

Hey lovies!! I was just curious to know what everyone was getting excited for or had their eyes on this shopping season 💕

Re: Holiday 2018 wishlist

I REALLY want the Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream from First Aid Beauty. I just tried a sample and my skin feels amazing. 

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream

I also want the Stunna Lip Paint from Fenty Beauty in black (uninvited).

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color - Uninvited

I heard about jade rollers and how they de-puff the face. Are they legit?

Herbivore Jade De-Puffing Face Roller

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette is on top of my list, but I'm also wanting some of the Nars holiday items. Also, some of the new Shiseido makeup items!

@Ronnii I’m still waiting to see advent calendar releases. I love giving them as gifts. So far I’ve only seen one (ATELIER COLOGNE - Discovery Advent Calendar) and wasn’t super-wowed by that since almost all the samples are vials without misting tops. 

Hopefully there are better ones coming soon! 😊

@PinkEvergreen It drives me crazy when fragrances don't have misting tops - like with coffrets.  I thought it was just me! 

I also wonder if the price went up.  I gifted two of the Atelier advent calendars last year, and I thought the price was about $10 lower?

@PinkEvergreen I know L'Occitane has their advent calendar out on their website if you like that brand.

@Ronnii I had my eyes on and bought Pat McGrath Mothership V, Too Faced Gingerbread Spice palette, Charlotte Tilbury Star in Your Eyes Palette, Too Faced Gingerbread Girl, Too Faced Gingerbread Man, Nars Orgasm Infatuation palette, and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette.  I am planning to get some things from the Dose of Colors DesixKaty Round 2 collection, Melt's Gemini palette, Pat McGrath Lip balm, Nars Holiday highlighting palette, and Bum Bum Cream in the larger size.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing