Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Glow Recipe Watermelon sleeping mask

Is the glow recipe watermelon sleeping mask any good? I’m thinking about trying it but it’s a lot of money and I don’t want to break out from it.

Re: Glow Recipe Watermelon sleeping mask

My skin breaks out really easily, but I haven't had any issues with the Watermelon Sleeping mask causing breakouts.  I started with a sample, then purchased the 1 oz size, then got the full sized product.  It's nice, smells good, and no breakouts so far. 

Your question about the mask has renewed my interest in it!  I have a jar -- it's been a staple that I've kept in my "regulars" supply since it came out, but like the other commenter, I have gotten lazy about using it and only do so once in a while.  Your question made me go look again at the ingredients and reviews and I'm newly impressed by how clean a skincare product this is; not only that but the organic ingredients it's made of are great for skin in general.

Something stops me from recommending it as the best one out there to try, though.  The fact that I'm lazy with it, and that others are too, reflects on the mask itself -- it doesn't have that K-Beauty "it" factor that makes products like the Missha First Revolution Skin Essence so popular.  So I'm back where I started -- it's a mask I enjoy and will probably buy again (or wait for someone to gift it to me) and use from time to time, but if they stopped producing it, I wouldn't shed any tears. GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

I like the mask but I'm starting to get lazy with using it consistently. I use it maybe 2-3 times a month (and for sure if I had a drink that night). 

I already went through a full size and travel size. My current full size jar is half done. if it helps, the full size jar did last me well over 6 months if I used it twice a week. My skin didn't look dehydrated/dry the next morning and it felt nice and soft.

@snowjellybean You can try the travel

size and see if you like it before committing to the full size. I have tried it and it worked okay for my skin but I have dry/combo skin. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing