Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

Is AMORE PACIFIC K-Beauty? If yes, please help me? Amore Pacific makes two products that are similar. Flying and need to decide what to take with me and what to leave at home. Please help me decide If I REALLY want to take both with me on a 3 week vacation.

Re: Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

Assuming you’re trying to meet TSA’s liquids restrictions: The cushion might not count as a liquid, so that can go in a makeup bag instead of your quart sized plastic bag. I’ve flown with a cushion foundation before and had no problems at security when I left it in my makeup bag. 

Actually, I’ve often left my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer and a tube of lip gloss in my makeup bag (forgot to put in my plastic bag) and had no problems. 😂 I do have TSA Pre Check, but that shouldn’t matter. But to be on the safe side, I’d go with the cushion. Plus, it probably takes up less room than the tinted moisturizer, so that’s an added bonus. 

RE: Re: Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

Hi ya, WinglessOne. Thanks for responding. I decided to do just what you suggested. The compact will stay in my cosmetic pouch and in my purse, and for a work around, I decided to place just enough in a little leak proof container. JOY!!!

Re: Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

@mememeowmeme  What's keeping you from bringing both?

RE: Re: Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

Hey Brutalitops! You are absolutely spot on. I have curly hair and am such a hair product girl, and so the liquid challenge is real. In addition to my liquid cosmetics, the challenge of editing stuff to the bare minimum seemed daunting. Trying to get all my liquids in one little quart container is such a fuss. The one product is a moisturizing sunscreen, and the other is a light coverage makeup. They both have sunscreen and I was kind of freaking out thinking the TSA agent will seize my liquid gold. I managed to place the sunscreen in a smallish container, and I am sure TSA won’t have a problem with it. I will bring both! Thank you for your reply. Cheers!

Re: RE: Re: Flying: and need to edit carry on liquid

@mememeowmeme Gotcha, I also have curls so I know the hair struggle is real. Also, depending on where you're going, I though you could put as many liquids as you wanted into a checked bag? We always end up checking at least one so I just throw stuff I'm not worried about getting damaged into that

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing