Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Favorite brand of lip tints?

I'm obsessed with lip products, especially korean tints!

tony moly

Re: Favorite brand of lip tints?

A bit pricey ($30) but I really like Dior Addict Lip Stain in Natural Coral. As usual, place the lip color towards the inside and dab to spread in towards the outside of your lips.

RE: Favorite brand of lip tints?

Erborian’s matte lip cream!

Elizabeth Mott’s Tints and Sass is my all time favorite lip tint.

too cool for school blaster tint is bomb!

labiotte, peripera's airy ink line, and beauty people vitamin ink tint(?? i think that's what theyre called)
the peripera airy inks are my ultimate fav tho

tony moly

Even though it’s not K-beauty I’ve found that Benefit cosmetics “Benetint” cheek and lip stain is the best. It goes on with a paint-brush like applicator and literally stains your lips for the day. I always have issues with my lip tint or stain fading over time near my mouth but Benetint has never let me down.

The Saem because of the soft mousse texture that feels and smells so good & Etude Dear Darling tints are super cute and hydrating.

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Favorite brand of lip tints?

@CandyzDandy

The packaging on The Saem and the Etude House lip tints are adorable!  I've been wanting to try the Etude House ones - good to hear they are hydrating.

RE: Re: RE: Favorite brand of lip tints?

I'm a sucker for cute packaging! 🍬🍭
Anonymous Insider

Peripera, Labiotte, Etude House, 3 Concept Eyes, and Laneige are all faves of mine!

I like Tatcha’s lip tint (non-Korean brand). It’s very hydrating that I encourage people to apply it on their inner line of the lips. Just use a little at a time since the color intensity increases a while after application.

The Peripera Ink Velvet Line is VERY long-lasting but can dry your lips out. The Innisfree eco flower lip balm tints work well too, plus you can use them as a blush @NemoC.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
testing