cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Favorite K-Beauty Brand

So I haven't done a haul on K-Beauty for a while but I have to say my favorite brand is Etude House! Last time I ordered from them it was like $100 of stuff during their Free U.S. shipping Princess weekends. Posted pictures are some of my favorites! ~ Aloe Moistful Soothing Cream Kit ~ Different lip formulas ~ Hand creams ~ Eyeliner ~ Lip liner ~ Shadow ~ Liquid highlight for inner corner

Re: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

My personal favourite for Korean skincare is Innisfree, but for makeup itself I really enjoy TonyMoly and Etude House. The Long Kinny Gel Pen Liner from TonyMoly is my HG! 

RE: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

Boscia is the best K-Beauty brand by far!

Re: RE: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

There are some Boscia products I really like too, but they aren't a Korean brand. 

I think my favorite would have to be Cosrx. their products never disappoint (at least the ones that I've tried) and have really helped to clear up my skin.

I've tried several Korean skincare brands from Laneige, The Face Shop (lol), Zymogen, Ciracle, Innisfree and others, but my favourite has got to be Cosrx as well! (My second would be Klairs)

Cosrx has simple ingredient lists, and very few of their products contain alcohol or fragrance in them (ingredients I'd avoid). I've tried many of their products, but what worked best for me were their:

1. Aloe Soothing Sun Cream (really moisturizing + sun protection)

2. AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner (non-drying, small dose of daily exfoliation) and 

3. AHA Whiteliquid Power Liquid (amazing AHA that helps clear whiteheads and blackheads and reduces cystic acne in a day).

4. Pimple Patches (life saver!!!)

5. Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Mask (good hydration, calms skin)

Their other products that I've tried were the Low pH Cleanser, Centella Blemish Cream, BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, but I didn't find that they worked that well for me. However, my sister likes their One Step Pimple Clear Pads.

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE CosRX!! The exfoliating liquids are incredibly eff...

I LOVE CosRX!! The exfoliating liquids are incredibly effective; I use the AHA toner daily and the whitehead liquid as needed. I purchased the Lightning-C liquid when the second batch arrived and it had since replaced all brightening products in my nightly routine. My favorite skin care product of all time is probably the Snail 96. With heavy exfoliation, you'll need to support your moisture barrier and this is the most hydrating serum I have ever used. I alternate this with Dr. Jart's Ceremide liquid and have not had any dry patches.

Love CosRX! Slowly becoming a favorite for my oily prone skin. 🙂

Their toner is so good! It's pretty powerful but I saw results pretty quickly in terms of my acne. Their lotion is great too. 

RE: Re: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

I've only used those acne patches and I don't think i can live without them. What other cosrx products do you use?

Re: RE: Re: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

I'm also a fan of CosRX! I dearly love their Low-pH Morning cleanser, too, and their Snail 96 Mucin essence. I just got their Overnight Rice mask and am looking forward to trying it.

That said, I've had mixed results with their acne-specific products (my skin is pretty fussy). I started with their Centella Ampoule, which worked ok (but not great) as a preventative treatment, but their Centella Blemish cream broke me out more, and their acne patches didn't really do anything for me. I'm definitely sticking with my Lush Grease Lightning for direct acne treatment.

Re: RE: Re: Favorite K-Beauty Brand

@joyinbeauty I love their Good Morning Cleanser and both their overnight masks (the Honey and the Rice ones) are a godsend for my skin. Waking up after using them the night before, my skin is sooo soft! I've also used just a little bit of them in the morning as a quick moisturizer before putting on makeup - they aren't too heavy/sticky so they work great for that as well! 

I haven't tried the acne patches yet (I'm currently using Kate Sommerville Eradikate as a spot treatment, which I really like) but they are in my --very large-- wishlist on Jolse right now haha

I love Etude House sheet masks. I've tried a few creams of theirs that were pleasant as well. 

I don't know if I have one specific favorite K-beauty brand, because I really like to mix and match. But if I had to choose one that I have been consistently happy with across several products and for several years, it would probably be Benton. Their snail bee essence and steam cream are both holy grails for me. And I've enjoyed most of the other products I've tried both from that line and the Aloe Propolis line. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos6
testing