Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Fave Korean beauty products?

I've heard so much about how Korean beauty products work wonders on your skin, so I was thinking about trying it out. Any reccomendations?

Re: Fave Korean beauty products?

What you're skin type, @Breeeeeeeeee8? Are there any specific issues you want to address with your routine? Also, do you have a current routine that you're looking to supplement or are  you trying to start from scratch?

I have combination skin, some is normal and some is oily,...

I have combination skin, some is normal and some is oily, mostly the t-zone and the far sides of my face. I've tried to keep up a skincare routine, but it hasn't exactly worked out😂

Hi! You might want to check out the K-beauty group, there are a plethora of topics and discussions about it and I'm sure you'll find plenty of recommendations and routines there.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/K-Beauty/bd-p/k-beauty

You can also use the search bar under conversations too in order to check if there's already an existing topic about the subject .

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of that!😂

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of that!😂

There are so many good ones.  At the cheaper end, CosRX has great formulas and I love May Coop Raw Sauce.  In the middle, I like the Neo-Gen peeling gauze (comes in a few different types), everything J.One makes - especially Hana cream, and Missha's glow up tension pact foundation.  

I also adore some higher end, more speciality type products like the Sulwhasoo concentrated ginseng line and the overnight vitalizing mask, and History of Whoo Self-Generating Essence.

Thanks so much!! I'll definitely have to try those.

Thanks so much!! I'll definitely have to try those.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing