Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Essence!

Hey everyone! I’m in need of a new essence for dry/normal skin! Any recommendations?

RE: Essence!

I use Amore Pacific Vintage Essence and it is nothing short of AMAZING!!!! It was the one missing item I didn’t know I needed and now my skincare routine is complete. I’ve NEVER been happier with a product.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Essence!

I can't wait to start using my Amore Pacific Vintage Essence, @darlyndar - though I'm a bit nervous that I will love it and have to have it on hand at all times.  😃  It's pricey, but then again, I'd be fine with if it works for my skin!  

@Anonymous You’ll fall in LOVE! The great thing is, you really do only need about 3-4 drops of it for your entire face. I got the sample size 3/4 weeks ago and I’m not even half way through it-and I use it twice a day. I haven’t even started on my full size yet. It’s just such an amazing essence. 

Anonymous Insider

You speak no lies, @darlyndar!  Amore Pacific really outdid itself with its Vintage Single Extract Essence. My skin LOVES it.  You are so right - you don't need a lot for the entire face.  I've been using it for about a 10 days or so and whoa... this stuff is amazing!  

@Anonymous Yay!!!! I keep telling everyone about this essence!  This is the best addition to my skincare routine. I’m so glad to hear you love it as much as I do! 

Hey Allie! I have super sensitive skin/dry and I heard great things about Tatcha’s essence. I tried it for a few days and it burned :((( I recently got Shiseido’s and it’s been amazing!!! It not too watery but thin enough to absorb quickly. My skin doesn’t feel tight/dry or burned at all 🙂 It’s about 57 and I’m happy with it 😄 Good Luck!!!! :3

Anonymous Insider

@Ari326, I agree with you - Tatcha's essence didn't work on me, which is a bumer because I like a lot of their products; but the Shiseido Eudermine is fabulous. Pricey but worth it. And it looks oh so lovely on the vanity.

The two main ingredients are water and denatured alcohol. Definitely not worth the price. But the bottle is pretty.
Anonymous Insider

This bottle is gorgeous!

Anonymous Insider

I used the Shiseido essence a while back and loved how soft it made my skin!  Have been meaning to pick another one up, but just forgot; thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Essence!

I like Son & Park Beauty Water and the Blithe 8 Nourishing Bean Vital Essence.  I use the Son & Park one in the morning and the Blithe one in the evening.

A budget friendly option is the Whamisa Green Tea Serum Toner. I use it after Son & Park Beauty Water and it keeps my skin really hydrated and soft! You can pick it up at target.

I'm doing with Innisfree soybean essence and got compliment on my skin too!

Sk-II treatment essence is fabulous!!

Not exactly an essence, but Scinic's All In One Honey Ampoule is great for dry skin imo!

I’m in love with the Primera Miracle Seed Essence, you can get in on Peach and Lily. It has niacinamide way up on the ingredient list which is excellent for repairing moisture barrier.

I love the Hanskin essence and on Sokoglam’s website Neogen just launched their new essence good for all skin types. I plan on trying that one once I finish the Hanskin essence. It is less pricier than Hanskin’a essence which is $38.00. 

I use this and LOVE!! It has completely changed my skin! A little pricey (in my opinion) but a little goes a long way! I get it from the Soko Glam website.

Anonymous Insider

That Blithe one is my favorite of the 3 essences they carry!

Anonymous Insider

2nd Pyungkal Yul essence toner.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing