Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Erborian or Blithe

Looking for a new essence and am debating between Erborian Double Lotion or Blithe Ginseng or Bean. Which is your favorite and why? What would work best to hydrate dry flaky skin?

RE: Erborian or Blithe

I have not used Blithe, but I am in my late 40s and have seen a major difference since switching from traditional US based dermatologist brands to the Korean 12 step with a few Japanese gems (thank you Tatcha and Boscia!) After work, I cleanse my skin with the Sum 37 Rose cleansing stick and follow with Erborian Yuza Double Lotion and then Erborian's Ginseng Milk. My skin is stunning and radiant and that is what others tell me. The only thing I use on my skin afterwards if I am visiting others is Bite's liquid lipstick and mascara. I could have never dreamed of going out without foundation 10 years ago!

Re: Erborian or Blithe

@JA78 I only have experience with the Eborian Double Lotion and it's my everyday daytime staple. I have combo skin and I love that it adds a layer of hydration underneath my moisturizer. It also has antioxidants so sometimes I skip my vit C serum in the morning heh

Re: Erborian or Blithe

I haven't tried Blithe, but the Erborian Yuza Double Lotion is one of my favourite skincare items! It is incredibly hydrating--I wore it through the winter and would often forego moisturizer because my skin felt so good after just a layer of the Double Lotion--and also smells divine. I used up a mini and am now about 75% of the way through a full size bottle. 

RE: Erborian or Blithe

I have combo skin. I have only tried Erborian Yuza Double Lotion of the two. It is my favorite product of my whole skincare routine. Without it I feel like my skin is less hydrated. The scent is so pleasant too! I first pat my face with my moisturizing toner and then follow it with the double lotion and then my regular moisturizer to lock in hydration. I sometimes add a water gel moisturizer before my regular moisturizer for winter weather. I can honestly just pat my face with the double lotion and go if I'm in a hurry.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing