Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Dry skin

Anyone knows if Innessfree is any good?

Re: Dry skin

I only like one of two things from them. They are like a drug store brand in Korea. The soybean toners is super nice. I also use their masks which are $1 and fun at times.

Dry skin

I use Innisfree and it's great. I've only just truly realized my skin has switched from being oily (when I was younger it was super oily), to combination oily...and now it's actually dry. the only reason I think it gets oily is because it overproduces oil to compensate for the dryness. I'm still in the process of testing the different Innisfree lines/products to see which combination works best for dry skin. Their green tea stuff is definitely good and hydrating, but I think it depends on how dry your skin is. Might need to try a combination with their Orchid line.

Dry skin

I like the intensive hydrating serum. It's great for hydration and redness. The price point is also a bonus. Background/Explanation: Normally my skin is dry + acne prone, but sometimes it gets really red, peels, sensitive, and even more dry (for no real reason). It's sensitive to the point most products (creams, masks, oils, you name it, even hydrocortisone and others meant for those issues) burn, cause more redness, and I have to take them off. That serum was one of the only things that helped calm and heal my skin without burning. The redness reduced drastically in under an hour, due to the addition of the intensive hydrating innisfeee serum. My skin was better in 2 days when I added it (in combo with some Laneige and Dr. Jart products) when it usually takes much longer to recover. It's great for normal use if you need hydration and it doesn't make me breakout. My mom also used it for the bad eczema on her hands and said it helped her a lot. Hope this helps.

oh man thank you,!🙇‍♀️I've been struggling with dryness...

oh man thank you,!🙇‍♀️I've been struggling with dryness so bad ,you read my mind I also wanted to try out Dr jart ceramidin cream.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Dry skin

I like the Innisfree My real squeeze mask because it's one of the mask that does not cause my skin itchy. Also I like their hydrating mist (green tea). I use the mist after I finish my makeup, just to let my skin stay more hydrated and makeup firmed.

If you want to know more about the newest trendy K-products, you can follow @girlsbeautyattitude on Instagram.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing