Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
Anonymous Insider

Dry Skin in a Cold Enviornment?

I have dry skin to begin with, and I moved really far north with harsh winters. I'm looking to find a primer that will help keep my skin dewy and help my foundation from becoming super matte looking.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Dry Skin in a Cold Enviornment?

Hi @Anonymous,

I highly recommend the Estee Lauder - The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher because it hydrates your skin and gives a natural glow. This item is currently out of stock online, but I highly recommend adding your email to the product page her to be notified when it's back in stock > https://www.sephora.com/product/the-illuminator-radiant-perfecting-primer-finisher-P422281?skuId=1930346&icid2=products%20grid:p422281. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

@Anonymous I personally like the YSL Touche Eclat or the Glossier primer.. 

but prepping your skin beforehand would be the best bet. 

I really like the 7-skin method, where you layer on soothing toner 5-7 times (letting it dry before you add more). Your skin soaks up everything and doesn't overproduce oil. Or a nice sheet mask would do. 

So 7skin or sheet mask -> primer -> foundation -> a slight touch of powder, 

is what I'd recommend. 

I recommend the following products :

Great Moisturizers

SkinCeuticals - Emollience (sold on Dermstore) - I recently purchased this moisturizer and LOVE IT!
Kate Sommerville - ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer - This is also a good moisturizer for dry skin

Primer

TOO FACED - Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing