Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Does anyone know a sample box of k-beauty?

I am trying to find a subscription box of k-beauty only.

Re: Does anyone know a sample box of k-beauty?

SAMPLE wise, I know that yesstyle has a sample pouch of mostly skincare items. Some of the brands had included Shiseido, innisfree, etc. 

Jinibox sends you products based off of your skin type, w...

Jinibox sends you products based off of your skin type, whereas most others send everyone the same products no matter the skin type.

Do any of these boxes have a "sensitive skin" variant? I'm always so intrigued by subscription boxes but I'm afraid I'll be wasting a lot of product since my skin is relatively picky.

Jinibox sends you products based off of your skin type, w...

Jinibox sends you products based off of your skin type, whereas most others send everyone the same products no matter the skin type.

Re: Jinibox sends you products based off of your skin type, w...

Thanks, @pineappletea! I'm excited to hear that and will definitely check it out!

RE: Does anyone know a sample box of k-beauty?

pinkseoul.com

I have really enjoyed Beauteque. They have monthly boxes for both masks and general k beauty (with the occasional detour into Taiwan and Japan). Will be sure to check out some of the other recommendations that I see!

Bomibox and Bomibag

Bomibox and Bomibag

I 2ed mishibox awesomeness and their all full size products. My last 3 boxes have been amazing and the next box has a sneak peek for Sep on their instagram. 

Mishibox is a great subscription service!!! For $19.95 + Shipping, you get 5-6 deluxe or full sized products. Last month I got a full sized moisturizer, a set of hydrogel eye patches, green tea cleansing wipes, a sheet mask, and a highlighter! There are some brands in the box I haven't heard of, but I have loved everything I have gotten in all of my boxes!

Facetory does 2 monthly subscription boxes of Korean sheet masks! It's really more like skincare instead of beauty but both go hand in hand. The first box contains 4 masks for only $9 (including shipping) & the second contains 7 masks for around $15! I love it & have been subscribed for a few months now.

Facetory is the best!!

Beauteque monthly is really good!

SokoGlam has great sets!

SokoGlam has great sets!

Here are a few: Bomibox, Pink Seoul, Mishibox, Beauteque, Facetory. 

Meme box?

Re: RE: Does anyone know a sample box of k-beauty?

Memebox no longer sells products. However you can find some of their house brands for sale through other retailers. 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing