From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Do you guys know if you can wear a bb cream alone? Do you still need a blush or bronzer with it?

I'm using the dr jart bb cream btw

RE: Do you guys know if you can wear a bb cream alone? Do you still need a blush or bronzer with it?

I also use Dr Jart and it’s the best! For work days I’ll put that on with a bit of concealer, a touch of blush on my cheeks to give me some color and a little brush of highlighter on the tip of my nose, cheeks, and under my brows.

Do you guys know if you can wear a bb cream alone? Do you still need a blush or bronzer with it?

Love the Dr. Jart+ BB Creams!!! 🙂 That what I use on a daily basis and, in all honestly, I just slap it on and go! But I don't think there's a right or wrong answer. If I want to look a little more 'fancy' I'll set it and add a bit of blush or bronzer (I'm a weirdo and don't like wearing both blush and bronzer at the same time...). So it's totally up to you 🙂

Re: Do you guys know if you can wear a bb cream alone? Do you still need a blush or bronzer with it?

I would recommend to use at least a blush or highlighter or contour (bronzer) so your face would look more dimensional. If you tend to go for a slightly lighter shade of bb cream it would help to make you look less washed out. 

Re: Do you guys know if you can wear a bb cream alone? Do you still need a blush or bronzer with it?

It's up to you. You certainly don't have to, but you can add in those products if you want to. I always wear blush, but only sometimes use bronzers and highlighters. 

you dont need blush or bronzer for any base, highlighter kills 2 birds with one stone

It's totally a personal preference thing. I usually wear...

It's totally a personal preference thing. I usually wear a blush or highlighter over mine, but sometimes I just set it and forget it.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing