Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Best K-Beauty Product for Acne Scars?

I’m Asian with sensitive, combination skin. What do y’all recommend to get rid of acne scarring on your cheeks?

Re: Best K-Beauty Product for Acne Scars?

cosrx white ampule is my HG. it's packed with niacin amide. This is not a korean brand, but ordinary's alpha arbutin is also very nice for spots and hydrating. vitamin c is effective, but American brands are much better. 

acne scar was a concern for me too.

Ingredient wise,go for products that contain some of these  :

-Vitamin C, Go for a low concentrated serum first since you have sensitive skin

-Arbutin

-Niacinamide

-Seabuckthorn extract

These ingredients are great for lightening acne scar and brightening your skin tone.

For skin repairing: check out products with the following ingredients:

-snail mucin

-centella asiatica

Hey!

so, vitamin C, retinol and products with snail mucus is what worked for me. If you can pair this with a daily peeling, it’s better. Vitamin C has to be used carefully, because many people experience purging, that is basically pimples appearing as an adjustment to the product before....as you have sensitive skin, go slow....but it’s temporary and the skin gets better after.

If you want recommendations of products, I used the daily peeling Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus and my holy grail is the Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum 1 oz, because it has high concentration of micro encapsulated vitamin C and E. I got rid of all my acne scars some years ago because of this combination.

Hope it helps you!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing