Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

BB creams for sensitive skin ?

Hello everyone! First time posting on here! I don’t really have anyone I can talk to about skincare so I’m very glad there’s somewhere I can ask for help! I started my k-beauty skincare Routine earlier this year and absolutely love it!! I really love the idea of using a BB cream with spf to cover my final step in the routine but I’ve been having A hard time finding the right one. All the ones I’ve tried have caused really tiny bumps on my forehead and along my cheeks. (I have sensitive skin), Any recommendations ??

Re: BB creams for sensitive skin ?

i dont know if you can get it on sephora, but I like laneige and sulwahsoo's bb cushion (these are more premium brands in kbeauty, but imo worth the investment). If you're looking for something more affordable, the face shop has bb creams as well, and missha is a good option. Yesstyle, Chuusi or SokoGlam would carry these brands. 

Re: BB creams for sensitive skin ?

@Carimels  Have you tried this BB cream yet?

DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

Their shade range is not great (well, not even good, to be honest) but I absolutely love the application and feel of this BB cream all day. I, too, have very sensitive skin (prone to acne, rosacea, and allergy bumps and hives) and this BB cream only seems to make my skin better each time I wear it. 

If you’re near a Sephora, I highly recommend getting a free sample to try it out. I thought the lightest shade was going to be hideous on my skin, and it ended up looking gorgeous. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing