From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Are you a K-beauty fan and have travelled to South Korea before? Please let me interview you!

Dear all,

As the title suggests, I am looking for K-beauty fans to interview that have been in South Korea before.

I am a student from the netherlands studying tourism, culture and society. As part of my master's thesis I am researching tourist experiences of K-beauty fans in South Korea, and the role of korean popular culture (k-pop, k-drama, etc.) in that. In order to explore this, I chose interviews as a way to research this phenomenon.

If you are a K-beauty enthusiast and have gone on a trip to South Korea, then I would like to ask a bit of your time to engage in an interview with me.

Interviews will be conducted online via teams or zoom after agreeing on a date and time. other platforms if preferred are also okay! Video is not necessary, as long we can voice talk with each other. Interviews are expected to last between 1h and 1h 30min.

If you are interested in talking to me, there are a few criteria:

• you must be 18 or older
  • you are a K-beauty enthusiast
  • must have travelled in South Korea before
  • while travelling to SK, you engaged in one or more K-beauty activities. That can be, for example shopping K-beauty products, receiving K-beauty consultation, visiting beauty salons, receiving K-beauty treatments (non-surgical), etc.
  • you should be familiar with korean popular culture which includes k-pop, k-drama etc.

If you meet all these criteria and would like to be part of this research, I will be more than happy to talk to you!

Also a small note, I have designed all interview questions in a way that let you speak about YOUR OWN perspective, opinion, perceptions and experience. There are no fact checks, no right or wrong, or anything like that 🙂

Thank you and hope to speak to some of you!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing