Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

Most sites sell Korean products for ‘American’ prices, what I mean is in Korea the beauty industry is a multi billion dollar industry that in order to compete with one another usually has to lower prices or have to increase quantity. There are products that in America would cost a lot more than similar/same products in korea would go for. I know a good amount of sites that are based in Korea and sell internationally and the products themselves are quite affordable but it’s the shipping fees that really cause a problem for me. Are there any sites or stores that don’t have high international fees for shipping? I’d really appreciate it if someone could offer any help.

Re: Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

beautysesh free shipping 49$ or sometimes they have free shipping coupons. I love that site. Good prices!!!!

yesstyle, if you spend over $35 it’s free shipping

amazon and eBay

The Face Shop has great sheet masks on Amazon. You can buy a variety of 20 for less than $25!

here are some of my favorite place to shop kbeauty online:

-Yesstyle.com ( you can use GEMINI08 to get extra discount) Min.35$USD (50$CAD) for free shipping)

-Wishtrend.com - min. 60$ USD for free shipping  

-Jolse.com (Min. 40$USD for free shipping) really generous with samples and a lot of sale .

I've used a combination of YesStyle, RubyRubyShop/RoseRoseShop. For larger orders, I use YesStyle. I'll buy items I love to use often in larger quantities, and receive a discount.

you can try Gmarket

it's like Korean amazon, used to be only for Korea but now they extended to global shipping

other than K beauty you can also get Korean fashion etc there

I use Soko Glam, and I know there's also Peach and Lily.

RE: Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

Hello! I really love olivekollection.com. They have free shipping with a 35 dollar order. They also send you two free skin masks with every order and a bunch of free samples! Their prices are very affordable also!

I have to agree with @Cyncynn @Llgc and @qspork about Yesstyle. I haven’t tried Chuusi @PinkEvergreen but I’ll look into it! @Anonymous 

@Anonymous  I’ve been using Chuusi,ca and ShopChuusi,com (replace the commas with periods in the addresses). They have free shipping over a certain purchase point on both sites and have tons of products.

I get my packages so fast and love their great selection of sheet masks. Their prices on many sheet masks range from CAD$1.50 to $2.50. (They also have more expensive ones as well.)

@Llgc  I’m tagging you because Chuusi’s prices are quite a bit lower on many of the same items Yesstyle sells, and their international shipping is completely hassle-free 😊

I go to Riley Rose for anything that deals with skincare for k-beauty. I prefer shopping in person cause sometimes what you find in stores isn’t online.

I use Yesstyle. Free shipping at $35 and at $100 they ship free through fedex.

I never had an issue with customs.

RE: Re: Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

I looked at Yesstyle after seeing your reply, there prices are very affordable ! They are the cheapest I’ve seen them at. Do they ship them from Korea? I feel like the prices are too good to be true.

jolse offers worldwide free shipping, @Anonymous. Yesstyle offers free shipping over $35. Places like RoseRoseShop offer shipping based on weight of the package so if it's a small order that might work to your benefit. 

I use Yesstyle and love it! For Canada free shipping is over $50, and my orders always seems to ship quite quickly and I've never had any trouble with customs

@Llgc No customs fees and no taxes either! Yay 😀

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 72 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
testing