Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in K-Beauty

Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

Most sites sell Korean products for ‘American’ prices, what I mean is in Korea the beauty industry is a multi billion dollar industry that in order to compete with one another usually has to lower prices or have to increase quantity. There are products that in America would cost a lot more than similar/same products in korea would go for. I know a good amount of sites that are based in Korea and sell internationally and the products themselves are quite affordable but it’s the shipping fees that really cause a problem for me. Are there any sites or stores that don’t have high international fees for shipping? I’d really appreciate it if someone could offer any help.

Re: Are there sites that sell k-beauty products without large shipping fee?

I go to Riley Rose for anything that deals with skincare for k-beauty. I prefer shopping in person cause sometimes what you find in stores isn’t online.

I use Yesstyle. Free shipping at $35 and at $100 they ship free through fedex.

I never had an issue with customs.

jolse offers worldwide free shipping, @jaygrace13. Yesstyle offers free shipping over $35. Places like RoseRoseShop offer shipping based on weight of the package so if it's a small order that might work to your benefit. 

I use Yesstyle and love it! For Canada free shipping is over $50, and my orders always seems to ship quite quickly and I've never had any trouble with customs

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors