Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Anyone subscribed to Bomibag/Bomibox?

I subscribed to Bomibag at the beginning of the month and I was wondering when they are supposed to ship out exactly because I couldn't find a clear answer online. Does anyone have this subscription? I'm just wondering because I'm excited to try new stuff lol

RE: Anyone subscribed to Bomibag/Bomibox?

AnneSteph, do let us know what you got in your Bomibox/Bomibag. I am so curious

Sorry I never saw your post! I totally recommend them. I...

Sorry I never saw your post! I totally recommend them. I got a wide variety of K beauty within the last few months and everything was great. You basically get a full routine every time (cleanser, toner, essence, mist sometimes, sheet masks, moisturizer, etc). I just received a full tub of Pyunkang Yul body and face cream (7 oz!) and their soap in my recent bag. Here's some photos of what was in them in December and January (not my photos but from google)

Sometimes you get hand creams, eye patches, I got peeling...

Sometimes you get hand creams, eye patches, I got peeling sticks which were awesome, etc. Very fun subscription and some of the things work very well and I'll repurchase

RE: Anyone subscribed to Bomibag/Bomibox?

I actually just looked into them this weekend. I found on their website that they ship at the very end of the month.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
testing