Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Amazon is cheaper for k-beauty

like Neogen and Dr. Jart sheet masks. What other K beauty faves can you find elsewhere?

RE: Amazon is cheaper for k-beauty

Tonymoly products are cheap alternatives to k-beauty skincare and it provides great benefits just like any other skincare brand. You can check out their website online or check out amazon since they carry Tonymoly.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Amazon is cheaper for k-beauty

The neogen biopeels are around $16 right now on Amazon.  I bout the wine and the lemon. ☺️

MaskSheets.com have plenty of sales and discounts on bundles of face mask. •Tony Moly masks ($1). •Innisfree masks ($1) •Leaders ($2.50, quite effective and popular). •Leaders BOGO2: Buy 1 box of Leaders face mask ($35 for 30 masks) and get 2 FREE box of Leaders mask. (Value of $105 but for $35) Orders over $40 is free in the US. Orders under $40 will be charged by WEIGHT starting at $3.99 Orders over $40 will also have a 1-4 day shipping delivery in the US.

I always price compare between Amazon and Soko Glam. Soko Glam is a great site with a nice VIP program. They carry all the brands I look for (Neogen, Cosrx, Son and Park, Etude House, just to name a few). I’ve not been burned on Amazon, but have been told to be on the lookout for fake products. I always double-check my seller and their history to hunt for fake reviews. Good luck!

Definitely be aware of fake products!! I usually click on the seller to check out their personal reviews and Amazon gives a nice breakdown of the percent of negative comments and within the last 30-90 kind of range. Also I generally will go straight to the negative reviews of a product to see if there is any validity and then go to the direct page for something via Google. Neogen is 100% cheaper on Amazon and is the real deal but there's a Son & Park Beauty Water deal that is the definition of "too good to be true", I didn't review much prior to placing my order but immediately when it arrived it matched with the negative reviews and I didn't want to risk using a fake product so I returned it next day.

Definitely Yesstyle.com is a trusted website and sells Kbeauty products at a much cheaper price than Amazon (for most!) The only downside is that if the product isn’t on stock, you’ll have to wait until it’s stocked. Some waited for a month, sometimes a few weeks.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing