Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Advice needed

Please suggest treatment of melasma on face and dark spots and discolouration all over the body. My skin is dry. 

my second concern is my horrible bunches of milia on my face esp around my eyes 

thanks 

Re: Advice needed

do you use a heavy eye cream? for me, that was the biggest cause of milia around my eyes, when I stopped using whatever eye cream and switched to a more watery and light formula, I never got them anymore! But I have never tried any kbeauty eye cream yet, but I have my eyes on haruharu bakuchiol eye cream. The one I use and swear by is bioderma sensibio eyes, I have repurchased it multiple times. I prefer eye creams that come in a tub rather than in a little jar. 

A product that really helped me with uneven skin tone is missha vita C toner (besides de vitamin c derivative, it has a lot of amazing ingredientes like niacinamide, tranexamic acid and licorice root extract!) and cos de BAHA tranexamic acid serum, I find that my skin likes low % of niacinamide rather than the higher ones offered by western products so I try to stay in the 5% range. I mostly get my kbeauty stuff from iHerb, they often have great discounts and they're really quick to ship everything.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing