Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Acne issue

Hello Everyone, I have recently moved to Canada post which I am experiencing heavy acne problems. I haven't had this issue before. Not sure what the reason is. I am here for seeking advice and guidance regarding the skin care products that I should be using to gwt rid of acne issues. As of now I am using cedaphil whoch doesnt seems to be working on my skin. Please help!

Re: Acne issue

I have acne too. 1st go to a dermatologist of it is bad

2 acne spot patches are great I like to heroones

3 iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Pimple Paste Overnight Blemish Spot Treatment 0.2 oz/ 8 mL is good

4 the best oil and pore reducing (also cheep) is The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  

This is just the start if u need more tips just @ me

Hi @Kanikav06! I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve lived in Canada all my life, but a few years ago I moved from the west side to the east side. I had all kinds of skin and lung reactions. I ended up seeing a doctor who helped me sort everything out. If you haven’t done so already, apply for a health card in your province. Once you have that, you can stop by any walk-in clinic. They can refer you to a family doctor or even a dermatologist who can help you out with your skin. I hope you find relief soon!

Heyi, 

Thats scary. Thank you for the advice.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing