Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

AMOREPACIFIC Brands Fan Club: Laniege, Etude House, Sulwhasoo, Annick Goutal, & Others

I took advantage of the Etude House direct Boss' Day 40% off sale which is still happening through tomorrow (10/25/18) and bought a big haul to try out Etude House for the first time because I have heard good things, and I like other brands in the Amore Pacific brand family. I have been so happy with the items I received! Somehow they managed to deliver door-to-door from Korea to Seattle in 48 hours, and the products are all fantastic. I'm especially loving the Dear My Blooming lipstick with the super cute scalloped tube and moisturizing fornulation, and the lovely soothing Real Art cleansing oil. What wins and favorites have you discovered from the AMOREPACIFIC brand family?

Re: AMOREPACIFIC Brands Fan Club: Laniege, Etude House, Sulwhasoo, Annick Goutal, & Others

Hi @courtneyinsea,

Wonderful haul! I have my beloved LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original. I've always wanted to try Sulshasoo products. I've heard great things about their cushion foundations and sheet masks. I've also heard rave reviews regarding the Etude House Lash Serum. Like every woman in the world, I want long lashes and am interested in trying that product.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing