Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

why can't i redeem my birthday gift online?

I got an email that says that I can get my birthday gift early. When i click on redeem online why can't I click checkout?

Re: why can't i redeem my birthday gift online?

@Dani611  sometimes they are only available for in store redemption, for example the Dior perfume duo is in store only ... not certain what one you're interested in but this may be the issue 

Dior Sauvage Parfum  

Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming 

I cannot redeem my birthday gift. My birthday is February first and I want to get the illa mascara and multi stick. Why is it not working?

Hi @y0mn4hh

I'll look into it then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

I went to the the store today to redeem my gift and the didn't have it so the told me to go online and I asked if it was free to ship and they said yes and it's not bad customer service 

Anonymous Insider

I'm trying to redeem online...doesn't prompt me anywhere.

Anonymous Insider

Hi,

Today is exactly 28 days since my birthday. My birthday was on the 30th of August so I was confused as to how long I had to request my bday gift? Is there any chance I can still order it my online purchase today?

Thank you,

Zeena

Hi Dani611,

You will be prompted to include the birthday gift during check out with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. Our website will prompt you to include your complimentary birthday gift once you reach the Beauty Insider offers page. 

You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store. 🙂

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

I know this is an old post, but 2 years later I'm still experiencing the same problem.  I can click redeem on the Beauty Insider offers page, but it does nothing but bring me to the checkout screen.  I go through the entire checkout process (for my actual purchases) and no where does it appear as an option.  Is there a redemption code  I can enter?

Once you add an item to your basket, go to your basket and click where it says "Your Beauty Insider Points - Redeem Rewards." If you're eligible for your birthday gift, it will show your options under that tab (took me forever to figure this out!). 

To receive online, it will appear during checkout, with a purchase. If you don't want to make a purchase, you can obtain at any Sephora.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing