Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

what can you ad to foundation to make it less " cakey " ?? have a few..IT, Kat. My father's funeral is Friday, bad eye bags, uneven skintone

Tips to make foundation less cakey and how to make my face look ok for my dads memorial service. Horrific bags, wrinkles, dark spots, uneven skin tone..😥😥😥😥

Re: what can you ad to foundation to make it less " cakey " ?? have a few..IT, Kat. My father's funeral is Friday, bad eye bags, un

@birdybop  I am so sorry to hear about your father. I find if I am using a lot of concealers and powders to hide spots or dark circles I like to make sure to use a moisturizing spray several times a day to help refresh my face. I’ve also been loving Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight to help with my dark circles and to help my eyes from having bags I like MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water 1 oz / 30 g and MILK MAKEUP - Cooling Water Eye Patches. Hugs 🤗 

thank you very much. Have tried so so many eye serums/ cr...

thank you very much. Have tried so so many eye serums/ creams with 0 results. I'm going to go get a sample of the one you recommend. Today's the saddest thing I've gone through. Thanks 4 everything. 🤞🤗

thank you very much. I have dry skin ...I used the rose w...

thank you very much. I have dry skin ...I used the rose water primer and I did notice a difference. hugs...
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing