Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

what are your favorite drug store products?

What products have you been loving lately from drug stores or stores like sally's beauty supply! I honestly can never find anything worth loving Smiley Sad

Oh! & I am going to Adventure Land next week with my boyfriend and I don't have time to place a sephora order so I might have to take a drive to the nearest Ulta. I need to get something that will control oil and keep my makeup in place for as long as possible. I have problems keeping my makeup in place just doing stuff around the yard :/ any idea's on what I should pick up??  Thanks in advance! <3

Re: what are your favorite drug store products?

St. Ives lotion (used on my feet when my hubby is kind enough to rub my tired nurse feet) and Cover Girl LashBlast mascara.  I'm actually excited about Fall already because it'll be time to switch to a new tube of mascara, and that's gonna be the one again!

My fav is Neutrogena's Rainbath shower gel. I have extremely sensitive eczema prone skin. One of the greatest dermatologists I've ever had (unfortunately he has since retired) recommended it to minimize my flare-ups. It smells rather masculine...a sweet almost musk-like scent...but works SO well. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Oooooooooooh, "Rainbath"!  That just makes me want to go take a shower?  Even at 6am for work!

I'm definitely going to try it! I also have eczema, on my elbows and arms Smiley Sad its so uncomfortable sometimes. Hopefully this will help! Thank you for recommending it Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I have always loved the Neutrogena Rainbath Bath and Shower Gel, as well as the body oil, which is very light.  The best way to use the oil is to put it on while your body is still damp; it absorbs immediately, locks in moisture and doesn't clash with your perfume.

I also love the Palmers Cocoa Butter and my current love is the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant. 

For nails, you can't go wrong with Sally Hansen and Revlon.  Both lines have a wide range of shades, as well as base coats, top coats, cuticle oils and other items to strengthen nails.

I am a chap stick addict, and not just any chap stick, it has to be Carmex cherry flavor in the stick form.  I honestly have one in every purse, next to my bed, at my desk, at my bf's house, and sometimes I find extras in a jacket pocket I haven't worn in awhile. It makes me happy when they have a buy 1 get 1 free at Walgreens! Smiley Happy -Laura

Ulta carries Urban Decay products, so I'd suggest picking up one of their setting sprays if you want to give your makeup some longevity.  I'm partial to All-Nighter.

As far as drug store products go, I've been loving the Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Towelettes.  I go camping with my family a lot over the summer, so there's always the question of how to manage foregoing my usual skincare routine without my face freaking out.  The Brightening Towelettes have been a fantastic stand-in product when I can't use running water.  No extra breakouts!

The mascara I rely on for long work days is L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty tubes.  Practically everything else I've tried gives me raccoon eyes so this one's definitely a keeper.  Hard Candy Glamoflage is a good concealer that I use for blemishes.  NYX has a ton of awesome stuff, I love their blush, lip gloss, single eyeshadows.  Really like Maybelline's Color Sensational lipstick formula and Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine.

I'm crazy about NYX eye shadow pigments. They're great quality, come in gorgeous colors, and are very inexpensive. And what's more, from time to time, Ulta has "buy 1 get 1 50% off" for NYX. 

Conversation Stats