cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

rewards

loving this week's rewards😍

RE: rewards

Does anyone know if these rewards will be restocked any time soon? They both sold out so fast 😞

Re: RE: rewards

Hi @kenobi!

It looks like both of these rewards are currently available on our website 🙂

Always,
Danee

Do you mean on Sephora USA? They’re both out of stock on Sephora Canada 😞 

Hi @kenobi,

I'm sorry that these Rewards sold out faster than expected on our Canada site! We do not have any information if we'll be restocking these Rewards at this time. Rest assured, we have new Rewards every Tuesday and Thursday! Please stay tuned, thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Hi Raqual,

It seems several thousand people agree that the 2000+ rewards seem to be a scam, as everyone points out that they never see them available, and if so, it comes incomplete. You can see this by googling how many people post about it being a scam..

While we love the 100-500 reward items, you scam people into thinking they can get more. 

It does seem very shady, and Sephora's automatic response is "you must have been too slow!" - seriously ... the public is catching on. Why not make these products available so people like me don't switch to Ulta or somewhere else because Sephora has no loyalty. 

@gracielou22,

If you are ever missing something from a reward redemption on an order then you should let CS know right away so we can address it. Thanks! 😉

-Mali 

Hi Mali,

You seemed to have misread my comment, or just ignored it all together.

I am agreeing with the rest of the community on the fact that the large reward items are rarely available to the hardworking public. 

I agree girl. As a social worker, I dont make much money, but spend so much of it here. Ut would be nice to be emailed a list of thr new and upcoming  rewards program beauty offers. 

@Emilhans That email does get sent out about each month's featured new rewards. You might want to check your account to make sure you're signed up to receive promotional emails from Sephora. The previews also usually get posted in the rewards thread, found here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

Thanks girl!

@quspork wrote:

@Emilhans That email does get sent out about each month's featured new rewards. You might want to check your account to make sure you're signed up to receive promotional emails from Sephora. The previews also usually get posted in the rewards thread, found here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

Re: rewards

Hi @Teezilla,

I'm glad to hear you're loving these new Rewards! Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: Re: rewards

Does anyone know if these rewards are going to be restocked online any time soon? They both sold out so fast 😞
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing