Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

new L'occitane 500 point perk

I was in my local Sephora tonight and they had another new 500 point perk. This one was by L'occitane and had 5 mini's with a cute little pouch that resembled a postcard. I was pressed for time so I wasn't able to snap any pictures. I'll try and get those tomorrow. 

Re: new L'occitane 500 point perk

Awesome perk! I'm going to have to go hunting for it soon at my local sephoras. 

WHAAAA??!??!? 

oh man! How come the online store doesn't correlate with the 500 pt system in stores, or vice versa? I never go into Sephora stores even though there's two within a mile from me lol

This should be online too. I would buy something just to get it if it were online. My closest Sephora is in JCP; while the SA's there are nice, the selection is very limited, meaning I have to either drive 1 hour to a freestanding store or buy online. Sephora needs to accommodate its online customers more!

The perk is up as of this morning! Made me make an order! Lol

Did I miss something or is it already OOS?  It's not listed on my rewards offers...

Hi brittieeee,

The 500 Point Perk from L'occitane was available this morning but it went out of stock very quickly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We have not yet received information on whether or not we will be getting this perk back in stock. We suggest checking our website regularly for current Beauty Insider rewards. Smiley Happy

Best,
Randee

Best,
Ty

IT'S BAAAACK!

The 500 point L'Occitane perk is back up for anyone who wants to grab it while it lasts! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Anyone have the NARS 500 Perk handy? :-)

Anyone have one and willing to trade? Idk if that's ok to post here but I REALLY want it I just can't justify spending $250 to get the points I need. Smiley Sad

Nordstrom has a Loccitane gwp of $75, it's similar to the 500 point perk (if not better)...plus, you dont have to spend $500 to get it Smiley Wink

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • download.jpg
  • upload_6002596736868827024.jpeg
  • upload_4059301465290116072.jpg
  • photo.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg