Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

my rtsb stash

I am currently in rtsb 1 and 4 and wanted to see if anyone following me in either rtsb was interested in any of my stuff. In rtsb 1 I have an early spot which is coming up soon and in rtsb 4 I am close to the end. Particularly for rtsb 4, since my contributions will only go to 2 other people, I'd love to know what kinds of things you like/dislike. 

Skincare 1:

rtsb1.jpg

Skincare 2: 

rtsb2.jpg

Hair:

rtsb3.jpg

Perfume:

rtsb4.jpg

Face:

rtsb5.jpg

Color:

rtsb6.jpg

Some of the full size items are lightly used. All the minis and samples are not except the tarte lipsurgence which I tried twice and the color is wrong for me. I forgot also to include a deluxe buxom mascara, a full size UD eyeliner in a blue-green color (can't remember the name), a couple other skincare samples, and full sized but about 5-10% used perfumes of Boucheron Eau Legere (jasmine, vanilla, wood), Vivenne Westwood Boudoir (this one honestly smells like a brothel but the bottle is beautiful and they say men are hopelessly drawn to it . . . wonder why . . .), and Lanvin Arpege (breezy lilac scent that I just can not smell).

I imagine this will be way too much stuff to cram into two boxes so I will probably use it for future rtsb's as well. If anyone has any questions about the pics (sorry they are so dark), let me know. I will in all likelihood have a bunch of other stuff before rtsb 4 comes my way, but I thought I'd put this out there to see what people think

Re: my rtsb stash

tarte cheek stain <3 love those!

jenjen, are you in rtsb 1 or 4? i don't see you following me, but maybe the next time someone puts one of these together i can get you a cheek stain!

Sweet of you hun. But I am not.  I'm fairly new to BeautyTalk. (Been on other forums/sites, always bought at Sephora, just never been in here) That is so sweet of you though <3 Even though I'm not participating in them; I still love to read/view what you gals are getting or giving away Smiley Happy  I do love me some Tarte stains though Smiley Happy

i;m after you in RTSB 1 and would love it if some of these items made it to me:

Any skincare!  particularly the Murad wash and josie maran oil... a lot of it i cant quite make out in the photos, but I LOVE skincare!

Also, I am eyeing that mini flowerbomb perfume Smiley Happy

I'm behind you in the RTSB1 and wouldn't mind seeing the Stila lipstick sample bubbles making their way to me - I want to give Natasha another go. 

If there is anyone here that sees this and are interested in joining a box we have one spot left in our US to CAD box. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Would-anyone-be-interested-in-a-US-CANADA-traveling-b...

Is the mini Lipsurgence Destined from the 8 pc set? That is my FAVORITE color in the set!!

Also, what color is the Buxom lippie?

The Buxom is Hooligan. The tarte is a light pink matte one. I think its cheerful? But I can check when i get home. 

thank you!

Soooo want the perfume! I love jasmine and lilac scents, so those might be perfect. Also would love to try the Nude oil or LaMer cream. So glad you are before me in RTSB1 !

I will try to include at least one of those in there, depending on space. 

what color is the occ liptar?

Looks like Momento to me!

That's right, it's memento from the four piece mini set. And it is tested so not perfectly new. 

ah couldnt tell im looking for clockwork or electric grandma

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • rtsb1.jpg
  • rtsb2.jpg
  • rtsb3.jpg
  • rtsb4.jpg
  • rtsb5.jpg
  • rtsb6.jpg