Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

beauty class beginner! Help?!

I have a couple of questions to ask to anyone who has ever taken any beauty class ever because I am a little bit nervous and don't want to mess up on anything! I just signed up for my first class at Sephora. I have always wanted to sign up for classes in the past but was to nervous because I thought you had to pay for them, but now that I know these services are free I am ready to learn! The class I signed up for is a winged eyeliner. I have shakey and clammy hands so I can never get a good grip or get the look I want. So hopefully this class will be helpful! 😆My class will start at 2:00pm (CT) today. 1. Do I have to bring any supplies for the class? If not, do I get to Keep the ones provided? 2.Should I bring any money and Should I expect to be buying anything? 3. Is the class going to be taking place on the store floor or is there a private room where classes take place? I will take all the help I can get! Thank you!

I want to take a class and find all this out as well. whi...

I want to take a class and find all this out as well. which mall did you find this class? im from ct as well and I can never find the ones I want close enough to me
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing