109029 Members
4737 Conversations
250+ photos
Discuss the latest rewards and more.
Start a conversation
Discuss the latest rewards and more.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
How can I add an order to an existing account?
|
Re: How can I add an order to an existing account?
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @mxndye, Regretfully, we're not able to add the order to your primary account but I may be able to add the points to your p ...read more
Hi @mxndye, Regretfully, we're not able to add the order to your primary account but I may be able to add the points to your primary account for you. I'll send you a PM. Always, Danee
New Reply in Insiders
ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #4
|
Re: ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #4
GO-GETTER III ROUGE
Reply: OBSESSED (1 for $25, 2 for $50, 3 for $75) Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome™ Fermented Sake Hydrating Spray 15 mL $8.25 Clarins Double S ...read more
OBSESSED (1 for $25, 2 for $50, 3 for $75) Drunk Elephant Sweet Biome™ Fermented Sake Hydrating Spray 15 mL $8.25 Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate 9 mL $23.76 fresh Kombucha Cleansing Treatment 20 mL $5.80 Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Body Treatment Peel 8 Textured Towels 10 mL (1 towel?) $9.50 Biossance Squalane + 10% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum 5 mL $13.67 OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum 0.25 fl oz. $21.50 Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Instant Firming Serum 10 mL $31.67 Spoiler
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #21
|
Re: Active Promo Codes #21
BOSS II ROUGE
Reply: OBSESSED Choices:SpoilerValuesBiossance: $10.33Caudalie: $26.33Dr. Dennis Gross: $7.25Drunk Elephant: $6.30Fresh: $4.40Ole Henrik ...read more
OBSESSED Choices:SpoilerValuesBiossance: $10.33Caudalie: $26.33Dr. Dennis Gross: $7.25Drunk Elephant: $6.30Fresh: $4.40Ole Henriksen: $16.25
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
|
Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @apetrillo, I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message. Best Wishes, Janean ...read more
Hi @apetrillo, I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message. Best Wishes, Janean
New Reply in Insiders
Love for Brushes
|
Re: Love for Brushes
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: @Mochapj -- Sonia G indicated that it depends on the contract with the OEM if they are named or not. I found that interesting si ...read more
@Mochapj -- Sonia G indicated that it depends on the contract with the OEM if they are named or not. I found that interesting since I would love to know who her OEM is especially since she is changing OEM for at least two brushes. Anyway, to me It appears to have the same quality as the prior year's brush and looks very similar to the Z series powder brush in shape and style of the Makie series so I anticipate it most likely is still a colab with Chikuhodo. Of course, it is possible the OEM changed or maybe if Beautylish has committed to 12 lunar year brushes their contract now prevents them from indicating it's a colab with Chikuhodo.
New Reply in Insiders
Empties
|
Re: Empties
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: I struggle with finding my balance between "waste not, want not" and "not gonna use it if I don't love it", but early Jan saw me t ...read more
I struggle with finding my balance between "waste not, want not" and "not gonna use it if I don't love it", but early Jan saw me tossing quite a few things I'm just plain old tired of hate-panning. If it doesn't work, I've got no room for it, and there's no sense in saving my true loves for some future date that never seems to arrive. I spent a good bit of 2020 figuring out what works for me and what doesn't, so I'm looking forward to a bit of stability in my routines going forward. I'll try a few things here and there, but barring any drastic changes in my skin or hair, this is going to be the year of sticking mostly to my staples 💕 YTD 30 Notes in the spoilers! LOVES SpoilerExuviance Vitamin C Serum Capsules: a really nice formulation of 20% LAA in individual capsules, helping to keep them more stable for longer. I do have one other vitamin C I'm going to try at some point this year (Good Molecules powder), but unless that just blows me out of the water, this is my HG.CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: a basic, budget friendly moisturizer with a nice formulation. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores, and I don't feel the need to be spendy on this category. Have more samples, and would buy whenever I run out.Lip Smackers Dr Pepper lip balm: just plain old fun in a tube. It's not mindblowingly good, but it's not a bad balm, and I adore both the flavor and the price point. It's a cheap daily driver for a balm addict like me lol. Have more and anticipate buying again as well.Peach & Lily Glass Skin Serum: my skin loves niacinamide, and I'm really liking all the samples of this that I have. I'm not in any need to buy anytime soon as I have several more samples of both this and the Awake brand niacinamide serum, but I'd consider purchasing with the right deal when I need more.Exuviance Vitamin C Serum Capsules: a really nice formulation of 20% LAA in individual capsules, helping to keep them more stable for longer. I do have one other vitamin C I'm going to try at some point this year (Good Molecules powder), but unless that just blows me out of the water, this is my HG.CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: a basic, budget friendly moisturizer with a nice formulation. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores, and I don't feel the need to be spendy on this category. Have more samples, and would buy whenever I run out.Lip Smackers Dr Pepper lip balm: just plain old fun in a tube. It's not mindblowingly good, but it's not a bad balm, and I adore both the flavor and the price point. It's a cheap daily driver for a balm addict like me lol. Have more and anticipate buying again as well.Peach & Lily Glass Skin Serum: my skin loves niacinamide, and I'm really liking all the samples of this that I have. I'm not in any need to buy anytime soon as I have several more samples of both this and the Awake brand niacinamide serum, but I'd consider purchasing with the right deal when I need more. Sheet masks...all fine. Just using up my stash, but this isn't a category I'll spend much on in the future. NOPE SpoilerHomeworx Mandarin Pink Grapefruit candle: not citrusy at all, but instead a very perfumey rosy floral. Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Priming Leave In Conditioner: a painfully sharp citrus scent to my nose, and I couldn't tell that it did anything at all. Plus, it sprays out in a stream instead of a mist. Declutter.Cela Essential Balm Miracle Multi-Use Oil: I used this up as a foot cream, and it wasn't bad for that, but it's definitely oily, as implied by the name, which makes it only good for when you're putting on socks. I'd use more samples, but this isn't something I'm looking to replace.Phyto Phytophanere supplements: I've been using these for a year or more now, admittedly not always good at remembering them everyday, but I think I'm pretty good with remembering them most of the time. All in all, I've noticed no difference in either my hair or nails, so I won't be rebuying these once I finish off my last bottle.CND Ridge FX Nail Surface Enhancer: I've never seen a texture for a base coat like this before; it makes me wonder if this bottle is super old or otherwise off, or if it's supposed to be like this. It's almost like pudding? Chunky, streaky, and just plain weird. I tried adding some thinner, but that didn't help. I've got other ridge fillers I know I like, so I'm not going to try and "make it work", I've got no patience for that. It was a $2 cart filler anyways, so I'm not out much. Declutter.PUR 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Gel to Water Hydrating Essence Moisturizer: never felt like it soaked in, and it was incredibly slick feeling. Left my hands so slippery that I'd have to wash them before I could even put my skincare away or move any further in my routine. The scent is light, but it's powdery-slash-perfumey, which doesn't agree with me either. Declutter.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack: a lightweight gel with a nice texture that I liked, but the perfume scent was just too much. Declutter.Chapstick Total Hydration (Fresh Citrus): a fairly thin balm that didn't last all that long, but for my daytime balm habit, it was fine. However, I've decided long caps aren't really my jam, so this won't be a repurchase.The One by Frederic Fekkai The Universal One shampoo + conditioner: the shampoo takes some work to spread, and the conditioner is nowhere near enough for my dry ends; I wind up a frizzy mess. Declutter.Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Banana conditioner (gratis): another conditioner that just isn't enough for me, and I've reached my limit with frizz when I know I have products that work better for me. Declutter.Tonymoly Changing U Peppermint Foot Cream: this was ok, but not rich enough for my taste. The peppermint scent is there, but it leans a bit metallic. I have one more I'll use up, but I'm not looking to rebuy.Klorane Nourishing Conditioner with Mango Butter: I like the shampoo from this line, but the conditioner isn't enough. Declutter.Commodity Vetiver: I must be nose-blind to this; I really can't smell much of anything.MyClarins Recharge Relaxing Sleep Mask: smells like baby powder (yuck!), so this was an instant declutter.Follain Moisturizer Replenish + Protect: fairly thin texture, but felt perhaps a bit too heavy for me. Rosy scent that I could do without as well. Declutter.Pacifica Pineapple Splash lip balm: nothing special, but not terrible, this is another long-cap balm that I won't rebuy. IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Conditioner: I really liked this in conjunction with the matching shampoo (but I felt like I had to use a ton of the shampoo to get clean, which made it a nope for me), but this didn't work nearly as well with other shampoos in my stash and left me frizzy.Homeworx Mandarin Pink Grapefruit candle: not citrusy at all, but instead a very perfumey rosy floral. Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Priming Leave In Conditioner: a painfully sharp citrus scent to my nose, and I couldn't tell that it did anything at all. Plus, it sprays out in a stream instead of a mist. Declutter.Cela Essential Balm Miracle Multi-Use Oil: I used this up as a foot cream, and it wasn't bad for that, but it's definitely oily, as implied by the name, which makes it only good for when you're putting on socks. I'd use more samples, but this isn't something I'm looking to replace.Phyto Phytophanere supplements: I've been using these for a year or more now, admittedly not always good at remembering them everyday, but I think I'm pretty good with remembering them most of the time. All in all, I've noticed no difference in either my hair or nails, so I won't be rebuying these once I finish off my last bottle.CND Ridge FX Nail Surface Enhancer: I've never seen a texture for a base coat like this before; it makes me wonder if this bottle is super old or otherwise off, or if it's supposed to be like this. It's almost like pudding? Chunky, streaky, and just plain weird. I tried adding some thinner, but that didn't help. I've got other ridge fillers I know I like, so I'm not going to try and "make it work", I've got no patience for that. It was a $2 cart filler anyways, so I'm not out much. Declutter.PUR 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Gel to Water Hydrating Essence Moisturizer: never felt like it soaked in, and it was incredibly slick feeling. Left my hands so slippery that I'd have to wash them before I could even put my skincare away or move any further in my routine. The scent is light, but it's powdery-slash-perfumey, which doesn't agree with me either. Declutter.Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack: a lightweight gel with a nice texture that I liked, but the perfume scent was just too much. Declutter.Chapstick Total Hydration (Fresh Citrus): a fairly thin balm that didn't last all that long, but for my daytime balm habit, it was fine. However, I've decided long caps aren't really my jam, so this won't be a repurchase.The One by Frederic Fekkai The Universal One shampoo + conditioner: the shampoo takes some work to spread, and the conditioner is nowhere near enough for my dry ends; I wind up a frizzy mess. Declutter.Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Banana conditioner (gratis): another conditioner that just isn't enough for me, and I've reached my limit with frizz when I know I have products that work better for me. Declutter.Tonymoly Changing U Peppermint Foot Cream: this was ok, but not rich enough for my taste. The peppermint scent is there, but it leans a bit metallic. I have one more I'll use up, but I'm not looking to rebuy.Klorane Nourishing Conditioner with Mango Butter: I like the shampoo from this line, but the conditioner isn't enough. Declutter.Commodity Vetiver: I must be nose-blind to this; I really can't smell much of anything.MyClarins Recharge Relaxing Sleep Mask: smells like baby powder (yuck!), so this was an instant declutter.Follain Moisturizer Replenish + Protect: fairly thin texture, but felt perhaps a bit too heavy for me. Rosy scent that I could do without as well. Declutter.Pacifica Pineapple Splash lip balm: nothing special, but not terrible, this is another long-cap balm that I won't rebuy. IGK Thirsty Girl Coconut Milk Conditioner: I really liked this in conjunction with the matching shampoo (but I felt like I had to use a ton of the shampoo to get clean, which made it a nope for me), but this didn't work nearly as well with other shampoos in my stash and left me frizzy.
New Reply in Insiders
Repair hair promo
|
Re: Repair hair promo
ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: I was emailed a response that it is out of stock 😞
I was emailed a response that it is out of stock 😞
New Reply in Insiders
Active Canadian Promo Codes #3
|
Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3