Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Insiders
Insiders
89893 Members
4344 Conversations
250+ looks
Discuss the latest rewards and more.
Start a conversation
Discuss the latest rewards and more.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #19
Lazybeautybeast GO-GETTER III ROUGE
11-10-2017
Re: Active Promo Codes #19
gonerogue GO-GETTER III INSIDER
41m ago
Reply: @Awaii  Promotional codes are only valid with online purchases. ...read more
@Awaii  Promotional codes are only valid with online purchases.
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
lachaton GO-GETTER I ROUGE
01-04-2018
Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
myxducky RISING STAR II INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: I totally thought these candles were just the 200g ones and was like..that's pretty crappy value, but wow 600g is huge and an amaz ...read more
I totally thought these candles were just the 200g ones and was like..that's pretty crappy value, but wow 600g is huge and an amazing deal!
New Reply in Insiders
Empties
wendyomgwar ROOKIE I ROUGE
08-01-2013
Re: Empties
nuinui933 ROOKIE I INSIDER
10 hours ago
Reply: @MoniDJ - it's one of my favorite balms. I just saw that Kohl's has it on sale right now for 50% off (was $30, now $15) so I could ...read more
@MoniDJ - it's one of my favorite balms. I just saw that Kohl's has it on sale right now for 50% off (was $30, now $15) so I couldn't help but stock up. 
New Reply in Insiders
Reward Bazaar Tues Thurs 9am ??
auntiewtf ROOKIE I INSIDER
02-26-2019
Re: Reward Bazaar Tues Thurs 9am ??
howconnie RISING STAR III INSIDER
11 hours ago
Reply: The rewards bazaar is pretty frustrating hope they improve it.
The rewards bazaar is pretty frustrating hope they improve it.
New Reply in Insiders
Love for Brushes
AMK721 ROOKIE III ROUGE
05-29-2016
Re: Love for Brushes
michelleshops RISING STAR III INSIDER
11 hours ago
Reply: I now know what fitch fur is.  Makeup is educational!  Thanks for the info @Mochapj  ...read more
I now know what fitch fur is.  Makeup is educational!  Thanks for the info @Mochapj 
New Reply in Insiders
sample and rewards programs
Rockin70s ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
Re: sample and rewards programs
WinglessOne GO-GETTER II INSIDER
21 hours ago
Reply: @Rockin70s  Researching customer trends/insights/habits/etc. was a big part of my career, but I didn’t work in the beauty industry ...read more
@Rockin70s  Researching customer trends/insights/habits/etc. was a big part of my career, but I didn’t work in the beauty industry. So now I’m genuinely curious about what customers generally think of samples and GWP. It’d be interesting to see market research or usability testing done by Sephora, Ulta, or any other beauty retailer—not that they’d openly share that info with the public 😂 but still. If you happen upon some third party market research/insight info, let me know! I’m seriously interested.  I assume some customers are like me: I like to test things before committing to full size products. I like the little foil samples of makeup for that. And since I patch test most skincare before putting it all over my face, the little skincare foils work just fine for me. I can usually get a at least a week of patch testing out of a skincare foil. Back to makeup: I’m not crazy about foundation samples because I don’t wear foundation, so I don’t usually choose those. But sometimes I’ll take new-to-me concealer foil sample, mostly for shade testing. Also, the foils are good for travel. I collect foils of my favorite sunscreens to pack for trips. Saves me lots of room in my quart sized plastic bag (for flights). I understand you don’t like foil samples. I’m just explaining how some other folks, like me, find them useful.  I’m not super fond of Ulta’s samples these days, and I don’t chase all their GWP bags full of foils and deluxe samples I don’t need. I’ve taken advantage of Sephora promo codes to get some great deluxe samples, though. As for the rewards bazaar, I usually bank points to redeem for the $100 Rouge Reward. But if something else in the bazaar catches my eye, I’ll spend points on it. That doesn’t happen often since the things I really want tend to disappear quickly, and I still refuse to treat bazaar items like holiday doorbusters (except for the rouge reward). I usually find better-for-me samples via Sephora’s promo codes than in the bazaar.  Also: ever since Sephora dropped the number free foil samples with each order from 3 to 2, I’ve gotten my chosen samples more often. So I’m willing to trade fewer samples for better availability of them. Now if Sephora would just work on getting each warehouse to pack items better... 
New Reply in Insiders
Question
hopey4 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: Question
PinkEvergreen GO-GETTER I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: @hopey4  Hi there! Here’s more info from Sephora’s terms and conditions.  4. Very Important Beauty Insider (VIB) Very Important B ...read more
@hopey4  Hi there! Here’s more info from Sephora’s terms and conditions. 😊 4. Very Important Beauty Insider (VIB) Very Important Beauty Insider (VIB) status is conferred on those registered Beauty Insider members who spend a minimum of $350 on merchandise online, in U.S. and Canadian Sephora stores, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores and Sephora merchandise online at www.jcpenney.com (if you use your registered Beauty Insider email address for the purchase) during one calendar year (January 1st -December 31st). Members receive a tier celebration gift when they qualify for VIB status. VIB status is good for the calendar year in which the Beauty Insider member qualifies and the following full calendar year; after that, annual requalification is required. Sephora may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the VIB tier rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any other feature of the VIB tier or may terminate the VIB tier at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. As part of the tier benefits, VIB members receive 1.25 Beauty Insider points for every U.S. or Canadian dollar spent (as applicable based on country of purchase) on merchandise and have access to exclusive Rewards such as full-size products (limited quantities, while supplies last). 5. Rouge Rouge status is conferred on those registered Beauty Insider members who spend a minimum of $1,000 on merchandise online, in U.S. and Canadian stores, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores and Sephora merchandise online at www.jcpenney.com (if you use your registered Beauty Insider email address for the purchase) during one calendar year (January 1st - December 31st). Members receive a tier celebration gift when they qualify for Rouge status. Rouge status is good for the calendar year in which the Beauty Insider member qualifies and the following full calendar year; after that, annual requalification is required. Sephora may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Rouge tier rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any other feature of the Rouge tier or may terminate the Rouge tier at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. As part of the program benefits, Rouge members receive 1.50 Beauty Insider points for every U.S. or Canadian dollar spent (as applicable based on country of purchase) on merchandise and have access to exclusive Rewards such as full-size products as well as the $100 Rouge Reward (limited quantities, while supplies last). Rouge members also have a dedicated private hotline.  
New Reply in Insiders
Ole Henriksen Beauty offer
SoniaDiary ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: Ole Henriksen Beauty offer
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @SoniaDiary,   This offer is for our VIB and Rouge clients. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please stay tuned for e ...read more
Hi @SoniaDiary,   This offer is for our VIB and Rouge clients. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please stay tuned for exciting promotions to come. Thank you!   Best, Rebecca
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences
lachaton GO-GETTER I ROUGE
05-03-2017
Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences
Ashletta216 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Sunday
Reply: Hello ladies and gentlemen. Just wanted to say that I was able to redeem an umbrella today! For anyone still looking, they seem to ...read more
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Just wanted to say that I was able to redeem an umbrella today! For anyone still looking, they seem to be in stock, at some Sephoras.
New Reply in Insiders
OMG!
itsCate ROOKIE I INSIDER
03-30-2019
what is the name of your YouTube channel?
lemgeek ROOKIE I INSIDER
Sunday
Reply: what is the name of your YouTube channel?
what is the name of your YouTube channel?
New Reply in Insiders
Eyebrow advice
teta55555 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Re: Eyebrow advice
Catherine421 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Reply: Hi! No matter what, DON’T PLUCK OR WAX YOUR EYEBROWS! The only exception is in between your eyebrows, right above the bridge of th ...read more
Hi! No matter what, DON’T PLUCK OR WAX YOUR EYEBROWS! The only exception is in between your eyebrows, right above the bridge of the nose, very sparingly. This gives your brows a chance to grow instead of the hairs being constantly ripped from the hair follicle. Sorry I know that was intense but that’s a key naturally full brows.  Hope this helped!
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Sale!
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
Friday
Hi @SportyGirly125 🤗Thanks for your suggestion!
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
Friday
Reply: Hi @SportyGirly125 珞Thanks for your suggestion! ...read more
Hi @SportyGirly125 🤗Thanks for your suggestion!
New Reply in Insiders
$100 Rouge reward
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Hi @BeautyFeather 🤗! Yess, It is awesom! laneige lip sle...
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
Wednesday
Reply: Hi @BeautyFeather 珞! Yess, It is awesom! laneige lip sleeping mask It's one of my MUST HAVES!  ...read more
Hi @BeautyFeather 🤗! Yess, It is awesom! laneige lip sleeping mask It's one of my MUST HAVES! 🔝👍🔝
New Post in Insiders
best seller traveler size perfume
kimssy ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
Could i have best seller list of Travel size perfume(7ml or 5ml) for Woman & Man?Top 5 or Top 4
Could i have best seller list of Travel size perfume(7ml or 5ml) for Woman & Man?Top 5 or Top 4
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Collection Clean Beauty Gratis!
JennRen44 ROOKIE II VIB
03-05-2019
Re: Sephora Collection Clean Beauty Gratis!
jennifer07 ROOKIE I INSIDER
a week ago
Reply: wow, that definitely was awesome to receive those. I have tried some of them and they are great.
wow, that definitely was awesome to receive those. I have tried some of them and they are great.
New Reply in Insiders
BEST TWEEZER RECOMMENDATION
Stephamess ROOKIE I INSIDER
06-09-2019
BEST TWEEZER RECOMMENDATION
BeautyFeather ROOKIE I INSIDER
a week ago
Reply: I recommend the Tweezermen tweezers or the Anastasia Beverly hills tweezers
I recommend the Tweezermen tweezers or the Anastasia Beverly hills tweezers
New Reply in Insiders
HI !
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
2 weeks ago
🤗
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
a week ago
Reply: 🤗
🤗
New Reply in Insiders
Points but couldn’t get what you want ?
lovecosmetics82 ROOKIE I ROUGE
06-20-2019
RE: Points but couldn’t get what you want ?
amanda0000 ROOKIE II INSIDER
a week ago
Reply: Same with me. I have over 3k points but there’s never anything good. Or they sell out in 5 seconds.
Same with me. I have over 3k points but there’s never anything good. Or they sell out in 5 seconds.
New Reply in Insiders
In-store consult?
missreggieweiss ROOKIE I INSIDER
a week ago
Re: In-store consult?
Brutalitops RISING STAR I INSIDER
a week ago
Reply: @missreggieweiss I second either (or both!) of a class or a makover/consult. I only buy stuff like mascara, eyeshadow, etc. before ...read more
@missreggieweiss I second either (or both!) of a class or a makover/consult. I only buy stuff like mascara, eyeshadow, etc. before I see how things wear for a day. It definitely depends on your store and the associates, but I have never felt like I was being pushed to buy anything, and have in fact had SAs say "if you likethis, this other thing might be a better value" or "this might work better for your skin type because of X but will look similar" which I found super helpful