cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Wrong Email For Beauty Insider Account

Hello there! So the other day I went to Sephora and decided to finally get a Beauty Insider account, and I got a card along with it. However, when I tried to get into my account through the Sephora app, it wouldn't work under my normal email. So I tapped in the code on my card, and I discovered that the email the account was under was an incorrectly spelled version of my normal email by one letter. I gained a lot of points from the purchase I made the visit I got the card, so I would appreciate it if someone could help me. Thank you!

Re: Wrong Email For Beauty Insider Account

The email is wrong associated with my account.My points are all on the account under my phone number but the email is off .

Hi @bekah004,

Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a private message.

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

same thing happen to me. my email doesn't match with my card, they might have got my email wrong. can someone help me fix this. 

Hi @Anonymous,

I will send you a private message so I can assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I was in your Sephora store a few weeks ago, and I think they have the wrong email? I had not been to a Sephora store before this in along time.  They could not find me on their system. Could you please look into this for me? I also don't have a card, as I do most of my shopping online. Can I please get one mailed to me. Thank You!

Hi @luvmadeup,

Regretfully, Beauty Insider cards cannot be sent in the mail. But if you have any plans on visiting a Sephora store in the future, you are welcome to pick up a card 🙂 I'm also going to send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

Hi Danee! Thank You for emailing me! I just replied to your email you sent me!

Anonymous Insider

I have the same problem. I got the card at the store but my email doesn’t show any points, I can’t do any online shopping because I’m afraid I won’t gdt the points. Is there a way I can view my correct account online? 

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm going to send you a PM shortly for assistance with this.

Best,

Steph 

Same thing has happened to me, please help! 

@raquelb17,

I am going to send you a message to help!

❤️ Melissa

@raquelb17 Call customer service to help you or message a Mod in the customer service group.

Hi HapaGal,

I can link your card and email for you! I'll send you a PM soon.

Kindly,
Nika
Anonymous Insider

The same thing has happened to me but I don't have a card and I don't know what to do. I'm scared someone will get my information if they have that email. It was misspelled by one letter as well. 

Hi Msmp72949, I will be happy to help you with this. I will send you a message for more information.

Anonymous Insider

I have the same issue! The employee at the store must have entered my email address wrong. I have a card, and spent a lot of money in the store, but the Sephora website doesn't recognize that I have a card already when I enter my email address. Can someone assist me please?

So i already had a online account at sephora, then i bought something in sephora and made a new acc but they spelled my email incorrectly and now i don’t know what to do because i have a lot of point too 

Hi @nawfrubi,

I will send you a PM so I can further assist you. Thanks!

Best Wishes, 

Janean 

thank you you i’ll wait 

@nawfrubi

For quick assistance with this issue, it would be best to contact a moderator so they can help you. They can be reached via the Customer Support thread. Best of luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
testing