Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

!THIS BOX IS NOW CLOSED!

Rules are now in a post, I felt like there was too much scrolling in here.

Spoiler

USA

1)Wendyomgwar Box is HOME!!

2)Saturnwings

3)Brittieee

4)Dandylionfluff

5)Cordelia76 

6)Jojobe 

7)Yazmin 

8)Onceuponatime45

CANADA PICK UP 

1)YouAreAlways 

2)NotCrocker

3)Gingerblack

4)Kenny

5)Mysticalangel

6)Yullz 

7)Dazzlingcrystal

8)Poornima
9)Lovebaking123

10)Firespinner 

11)Kittycarlisle

Well ladies as I think you all know our box has come full circle. Everything went so well that we are going to go ahead and do another box with this group. This time we are going to start in Canada and end up in the US so they get a chance to get some goodies from us.

If you do NOT want to be in the second box please PM me. 

Some of us had said that it would be a good idea to wait a little bit to stock back up so I am thinking of the box starting mid May? Or Early June? Thoughts?

Re: Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

Hey gals.  Sorry about the late update.  Banking holidays are killer for these box.  I finally got to see the inside of the post office today (well, me and half the city), so the box is traveling again!!  Hooray!

And of course, how could I possibly forget the pictures.

This is what I took ... upside down.  Why is it upside down?  Fortunately, the bottle of argan oil was not upside down!  Hooray for more argan oil for my collection.  And yes, that is lip balm.  Because I'm addicted to lip balm.  Addicted.

As for what I sent, I had to scrap my original plans.  Due to the box being so amazingly full, I forwent the larger palettes (what am I doing to do with this UD Feminine palette?) and went with smaller stuff.

Um.  More upside down stuff.  Anyway, in accordance with my addiction, I went with lip products for our Canadian friends.  The Flower is a lip butter in Cherry Chiffon since that pinky-red shade seems one that works for most folks.  The Love & Toast is another lip balm.  I swear I remember someone asking for Love & Toast for Canada, but I can't find that post again.  I have, of course, been known for being delusional.

And for the US folks, a small variety.  In terms of skin, there is Origins Zero Oil mattifier (I think I opened it once).  For face, there is a Benefit highlighting powder in Dandelion (if you get this, please feel free to re-sanitize the brush since I keep thinking I did a terrible job of doing it, though I don't know why).  There is also a small MUFE eye pencil in brown (never used but sanitized anyway), a NARS soft touch shadow pencil (swatched only but sanitized) in Dark Rite, a Tarte True Blood LipSurgence (used once and sanitized), and a Moxie gloss in Rebel.

I'm almost certain I put in other stuff that I'm forgetting about since my pile of sending-stuff was smushed next to the unboxed items when I first open this glorious box.

Awesome goodies going in Smiley Happy!!!

Sorry there wasn't more for you to get Smiley Sad!!

And guys definitely feel free to unbox some things!!

I'm more then sure (probably Smiley Tongue) that I put in enough bubble wrap so that nothing breaks!

Tracking number: 9114901230801342673501

Expected to be delivered the 23rd Smiley Very Happy!

So excited!  

Thank you for posting saturnwings Smiley Happy We were anxiously waiting...

Smiley Happy

Anxiously awaiting my upside down pics?  I'm so flattered!  Smiley Wink  Seriously, if someone knows why on earth the pics are wrong-side up, I'll happily fix them.  It shows up correctly on my computer and then flipped oddly if I try to "fix" them.

Did you take them with your phone? If you posted them with your phone that is the problem. Mine did this too at one point. You have to change the way you take them is all. Otherwise rotate them the other way before you post. Hope that helps! 

I will update when I can. I just had to take my grandmother to the hospital. Glad the box is on the move

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Smiley Sad I hope everything turns out ok.

If a new item is in a box, can I take it out to make more space when I put in my stuff? I'm thinking in terms of space in the box.

I would say it depends on what it is. Eyeshadow, blushes, etc. I would say ok. Lotions, creams and stuff just be sure to label it new. Perfume cards, ditch them unless you think they need to stay. 

Deal Jojobe Smiley Happy

Jazmin, I hadn't thought about that...creepy person at anyone's door demanding the box lol. Like I said, I was watching "Revenge" ...

LOL I read this comment and I wasn't sure if it was about me I had to read the comments to see what I wrote. LOL I remember now... We need to be safe with these boxes, I did a trade (1st one) and I am happy it went great, because I know there are some bad people who would want to take the products for themselves. As well as boxes full of goodies.

And I don't mean safe as I am sending my address to someone else. That isn't a problem for me if I have to send the address to the person who started the box and the person before me.

BOX UPDATE:  NO, I do not have the box !  But, according to tracking it has arrived in NYC this evening!  It is currently in Long island, I would assume it to make it's way to Queens (me) tomorrow.

Huzzah! Thanks for checking in with us! It's such torture to see package on tracking so close, but so far!

You are so close to me Smiley Happy I am in Manhattan

I'm Astoria.

I never thought I would meet someone so close to me Smiley Happy

Don't you just want to go to the PO and pick it up now.... I hate waiting!!!!

It's not available for pick up.

I know, You should storm the walls and take it before they loose it! 

A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N.......it's making you wait.

(I think that was from an old Ketchup commercial)

I'm sure it is killing you, but it will be so much fun to open!!!

Oh I'm so happy the weather didn't hold it up too badly!!  An extra day isn't terrible (well, I say that easily since I'm no longer waiting for it to get to me).

928 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos136
  • IMG_20140112_172627.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175006.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175056.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175210.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175300.jpg
  • unnamed.jpg
  • travel bon possible 1 14.jpg
  • canada only.jpg
  • canada only hair.jpg