Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

!THIS BOX IS NOW CLOSED!

Rules are now in a post, I felt like there was too much scrolling in here.

Spoiler

USA

1)Wendyomgwar Box is HOME!!

2)Saturnwings

3)Brittieee

4)Dandylionfluff

5)Cordelia76 

6)Jojobe 

7)Yazmin 

8)Onceuponatime45

CANADA PICK UP 

1)YouAreAlways 

2)NotCrocker

3)Gingerblack

4)Kenny

5)Mysticalangel

6)Yullz 

7)Dazzlingcrystal

8)Poornima
9)Lovebaking123

10)Firespinner 

11)Kittycarlisle

Well ladies as I think you all know our box has come full circle. Everything went so well that we are going to go ahead and do another box with this group. This time we are going to start in Canada and end up in the US so they get a chance to get some goodies from us.

If you do NOT want to be in the second box please PM me. 

Some of us had said that it would be a good idea to wait a little bit to stock back up so I am thinking of the box starting mid May? Or Early June? Thoughts?

Re: Would anyone be interested in a US/CANADA traveling box?

That is plenty! Plus after the box goes to a few people it is VERY full, and usually people can't fit everything they planned on putting in

Oh PS Ladies, Kenny is super awesome. She picked something up at a store for me and sent it out very nice and quick with some samples and I got it today Heart

Thank you! I truly hope you love it. Glad to help a fellow makeup junkie Smiley Happy

I'm also happy you got it no hitches, Canada Post drives me bananas sometimes!

Pish posh! This looks great to me Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Youarealways...it just depends on how many items you are taking out...Your stash looks good. In the US, I feel that we have the advantage of getting some things on sale (Canada is super expensive most of the time).

Due to be delivered tomorrow, omg the waiting is killing me lol!

Nooooooo, it is killing me more....lol I am hoping it will come early! 

Ok... package delivered...Now I have to go and pick it up.... It won't be in my box for another hour or so... bummer... Pics to follow 

can't wait Smiley Happy

I am next Smiley Happy Can't wait Smiley Happy

Oh, my holy seriousness...Make a quick look through and nothing is broken, split or damaged. There will be some things joining my lovely home here... and I have at least an hours worth of lippies to look through... Hmmmm sooo, off I go to waller in the massive funness that is our box!

I WANT PICTURES!!! Smiley Happy Today has been crazy ridiculous so enjoy looking through the box and let me live vicariously through you

You will my dear, you will.Be patient...vicariously is not near as fun though! Muahahahaa.

Sooo glad it arrived unharmed!  Smiley Happy

This is what I took

This is what I put in for the USA team; 

1.7oz hanni mori butterfly cream, Estee lauder pleasures 1.0 oz eau de parfume, 2.5 perfumed cream, Trend toes, Sephora holiday kabuki brush

For our Team Canada;

2 S&G body butters; Lorac lip palette from the candy bar collection; Lorac eyes dark chocolate from the candy bar collection and a katy perry perfume solid. 

I also am adding a bunch of foils as there are hardly none. and a few Hermes perfume samples. If this is not enough, please PM me and let me know. I am not shipping it out until Monday, so I have time make adjustments. 

YAY Smiley Very Happy!

So glad you found things that you love!! Yaaaay <33

The stuf you put in looks awesome sauce!

Thanks so much for the pictures!

Hi everyone, I am just going through our list, I am seeing quite a few ladies on the CAD side have not really been active. NOTHING AGAINST YOU but I am getting a bit worried.

At this point I have decided to remove Syglobtrotter. She only 3 posts in total, 2 of them being for this. And from what I can tell has not posted since that day in Mid Jan.

I am also taking off Poornima unless she PMs me before Sunday. I am not great at checking activeness, but from what I can tell I dont think she has been since the 14th? Of Jan. If someone can correct that I might up the time limit. 

I do feel bad doing this, but I think I have said it more than a few times to check in as much as you can, and with all the issues with boxes I don't want to risk it. (shrug) is that fair? 

Can I please get a check in with

Mysticalangel

Yullz (I am going to PM she had mentioned that school was starting and she would be very busy)

Dazzlingcrystal
Kittycarlisle

active

Thank you, I thought you were just wanted to double check since I am not great yet at checking. 

Hi I'm still here!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Sorry, took a mini vacation from BT  (and btw, seems like some interesting stuff went on the past few days!) I think it's fair to expect a certain amount of activity and will make an effort to check in more often. Do you mean to post in general on BT or this specific thread?

General activity is fine. But a pop in here or a pm to me once a week would be good. Thanks Smiley Happy

I'm here. I've not been checking/posting on BT nearly as much, but I do stalk this thread on a regular basis.

HI guys, just wanna check in, not an excuse but my regular computer has problem commenting, or even login BT. if I click BT in my bookmark, it says authorization failed, if I search BT use google and click Beauty talk, says says the same thing, but if I click the subtitles, then I can come to BT page, but not commenting, recall seeing other ladies has the same problem, any luck solving it? So I have to comment using my phone or the boyfriend's iPad, and trust me it is hard to type on those things Smiley Tongue

anyway, really excited about the box, I comb through my stash and already have three makeup full of stuff can go into the box! and today I'm going shopping with my beastie so lets hope more good stuff 

Conversation Stats
Photos136
  • IMG_20140112_172627.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175006.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175056.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175210.jpg
  • IMG_20140112_175300.jpg
  • unnamed.jpg
  • travel bon possible 1 14.jpg
  • canada only.jpg
  • canada only hair.jpg
  • hair and foil.jpg