Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Why do you shop

What does shopping for makeup or skin  products mean to you? How do you feel when you consistently buy them? Do you feel beautiful without the makeup or do you feel as if it’s something that your really need if so tell why? What is beauty to you and what is your purpose for using make-up? Let me know your answers.🙂

Re: Why do you shop

@DeNaeNae 
What does shopping for makeup or skin  products mean to you?

It means I am taking care of myself and treating myself to nice/pretty things.

How do you feel when you consistently buy them?

A great skincare routine is completely necessary for me, so I feel really good about buying skincare. I am not very consistent about buying makeup so when I do treat myself, I feel good about it.

Do you feel beautiful without the makeup or do you feel as if it’s something that you really need if so tell why?

It took me awhile but now I feel completely comfortable/beautiful without any makeup. I have a really good skincare routine and that has made a huge difference.

What is beauty to you and what is your purpose for using make-up?

Beauty to me is feeling good/ comfortable in my own skin. I use makeup to enhance my features.

@DeNaeNae 

What does shopping for makeup or skin  products mean to you? Makeup lets me enhance my beauty.  It took me till my late 20s to be comfortable without it. Skincare helps me maintain my youth and is a great base for makeup application if done right. 

How do you feel when you consistently buy them? I don’t think anyone feels great about consistently buying makeup and skincare especially if they have backups or a collection of it.

Do you feel beautiful without the makeup or do you feel as if it’s something that your really need if so tell why? I learned to love my skin without makeup. I know some people can’t go outside without it but I learned to embrace my skin. I’m at the age where I don’t care what people think. I’m going to wear what I want and look how I want. If I’m happy then that is all that matters. 

What is beauty to you and what is your purpose for using make-up? When I was a teenager I used makeup to look older. Now I use it to enhance what I have or just use it as a creative outlook.  Beauty is whatever makes you feel your best. 

That’s wonderful  and you’re right about spending them coins girl 😭🤣 don’t let the product get discontinued🤣or they start giving us nice coupons. The reason why I wear make up is because I have a skin  condition that keeps me from being in natural light or artificial light. I use make up to have an extra layer of skin to protect me from the sun and artificial lightings because I can not be around no type of natural light or artificial light. I can honestly say it sucks really bad sometimes. So I start to dig and do some research and start testing certain organic makeup that had certain ingredients in the makeup that has the type of shield I needed so I won’t have an allergic reaction when I get exposed to lights. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing