Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Why are all the beauty rewards 1000 pts and above always marked as sold out ?

Is this just a Sephora app glitch or there's sth else I m missing?

Re: Why are all the beauty rewards 1000 pts and above always marked as sold out ?

It is definitely difficult to snag higher point rewards since they are in fewer quantities and such high demand! If you are interested in the higher point items, @DiaSS, your best bet is to log in just a few minutes before noon (EST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays and continually refresh the Rewards Bazaar page to try and grab one of the big rewards as soon as it drops. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip quspork!! I'll try that. It's so weird...

Thanks for the tip quspork!! I'll try that. It's so weird, specially anything above 1500 never seem to be available at any moment. I even wondered if it's possible they are only available to employees/collaborators etc.

Re: Thanks for the tip quspork!! I'll try that. It's so weird...

@DiaSS They are pretty hard to snag, however some of the mid higher tiers some of the people in this BIC community have managed to snag. Now the top 30,000 points one I question those. They do appear glitchy at release times. Sometimes the app gets them first, sometimes the computer. 

@Samtian - I don't think the top tier show as "in stock" unless you have the available points.  I know that happened once with a 10k reward.  I had like 9,980 points and it showed as out of stock.  I made a purchase that put me over.  I looked back that afternoon and it was then showing as available.  But since I'm not at 30k points I can't verify if that's a one off or not.  I just sit here with my lousy 13.8k points. 🙂

@ChristineR07 They show up as in stock whether you have the points or not.

@Samtian Fair enough.  Thanks!  I don't look very often because I'm saving up for one of the 20 - 30k rewards and don't want to get tempted.  I will be completely bummed if I finally have enough and then can't use them.  

@ChristineR07 Smart plan!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing